• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Awards 2006 Results

Status
Not open for further replies.
<

5 awards!

Thanks...
<

I'd like to say my last years award for best thread (Caption Compo) has gone to the Legendary Hedges. I feel that the award goes to the worthy thread & to the worthy creator of the thread, Sir Captain America, WELL DONE SIR!

Pah! Not a single thing! I'm hurt *cries like a little girl in corner*

Can I still come to the aftershow party?

BADGES, BADGES? WE DONT NEED NO STINKING BADGES!!!

meh,

i didn't even get nominated

*cries*

Originally posted by loratadine@Jan 26 2006, 11:15 PM
yes you can gunner
Yaaaas! Are there free sausage rolls? I'm poor and can't afford food....

Originally posted by edinburgh_gunner+Jan 27 2006, 07:30 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (edinburgh_gunner @ Jan 27 2006, 07:30 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-loratadine
@Jan 26 2006, 11:15 PM
yes you can gunner
Yaaaas! Are there free sausage rolls? I'm poor and can't afford food.... [/b]

Only soup for the poor!! No Wine

Ripper, I won something...I don't care...
<

Most people who voted follow the few retards that start hate campaign's against me etc, so I'm not offended anyway.

Well done one and all!! We are all so sad
<
but I still can`t help coming on this forum all the time.

Most improved member - The CHIROPRACTOR101

The Dubya award least grammatically able member - The CHIROPRACTOR101

best dressed to whip yo ass - The CHIROPRACTOR101

the owner award - The CHIROPRACTOR101

all gud!!...

no there will be no sausage rolls - just normal rolls - with cheese in them

Originally posted by Air Ben@Jan 28 2006, 12:10 AM
Ripper, I won something...I don't care...
<

Most people who voted follow the few retards that start hate campaign's against me etc, so I'm not offended anyway.
Woah, so us "tards" are in the majority?

We own this site.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Woah, so us "tards" are in the majority?[/b]

What I am saying is that a few idiots think that starting a hate campaign against me and idiots jumping on the bandwagon is going to affect me, but its quite the opposite I got 5 awards, and thats in 1 year! I don't care what they are for, it just shows I'm making some sort of impact on the forum and things can only get better.

Originally posted by Air Ben@Jan 28 2006, 10:27 PM
I got 5 awards, and thats in 1 year! I don't care what they are for, it just shows I'm making some sort of impact on the forum and things can only get better.
well, its got to f***ing improve isnt it? you won, possibly the 5 WORST awards, for BAD posting. if you think that being annoying, and [least respected?] as a good thing, then good on you...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
What I am saying is that a few idiots think that starting a hate campaign against me and idiots jumping on the bandwagon[/b]

i would also like to know that i was a bandwagon jumper. why im brought up as the 3 against you i will never know. you just started having cracks at me because me and ripper are "boyz"...

anyway... enough...

<

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Jan 26 2006, 08:55 PM
Nobody made any...

And Los, I am going to explain to you what the least respect SH poster means...
It means that the users of TRF (all of them) has voted you to be the least respected out of all SH posters. That means they don't respect you.
<
<
<

why must you be so harsh and unrelenting kaftka? jesus christ man.

were SHers the ONLY ones allowed to vote...no.....so your point does not have one.

why should you have respect then? what about your mean=spiritedness towards me, unprovoked, is commendable.

Leave off for once.

<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts