• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Christmas Party!

I don't like Christmas, that's a Christian thing, I'm not christian so why should I party for that? Do I party for Anoukha?

New Year's day is a better reason but I have already many commitments that week and anyway I guess that you will organize that in Britain and I am already spending too much time over there for my job I won't spend a penny to cross the Channel.

So No, I won't go the TRF Christmas Party.
[/b]
Booooo...The non-christians hijakced it from us years ago. Now it's all Father Christmas (aka Santa Claus), Rudoph, snowmen and gift giving...oh and getting really drunk and doing inapropriate things at work parties.
It's a commercial reason to party, for God's sake (or pete's sake, seeing as you obviously worship Baal or someother non-christian god/diety).

drunk-santa-thumb.jpg

Having said all this, No, I would not be able to come, but do send my regards to all you that will be able to celebrate. As I am in America, I will have a drink for you all (give me an exact number, so I know just how many I have to drink).

What date are we talking...if a bunch of rugger buggers are coming up here then on the 30th Waterloo are due to get beat by Doncaster (I couldn't go though as Everton are at home).

LSH (the original Liverpool Football Club) are playing Winnington Park on the 16th and have a cup game on the 30th.
[/b]

I go watching LSH occasionally.

...doing inapropriate things at work parties.
[/b]

I don't need christmas, alcohol or a party to do "inappropriate" things at work.
See the fun you guys miss out on when not in Wales?

Ahh, tis the country of teenage pregnancies, sexual diseases and...foot and mouth. :blink:

Latest posts