RG Snyman
Munster and Springbok Player

Attachments

• RGSnyman_baked_tex2.zip
    351.9 KB · Views: 13
  • RG.zip
    200.6 KB · Views: 14
Apologies for only loading faces Jim546
I have a few raw faces will edit and also upload.
Really appreciate your work

This should be all the heads, assigned as follows:

table.png

I've made a new assignment list and changed the assignments since the old method was getting hard to track players:

Attachments

• Pieter1989 heads.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 60
Last edited:
These four have been done now:

index.png

Pasted Layer.png Pasted Layer #1.png Pasted Layer #2.png Pasted Layer #3.png

If you have any more send them to me here or in private message.

Attachments

• Pieter2.zip
    644.7 KB · Views: 26
George Kruis
England Player

Attachments

• GeorgeKruis_baked_tex3.zip
    393.1 KB · Views: 9
  • Kruis.zip
    199.6 KB · Views: 11
As a test I tried to compare the high and low poly models that Facebuilder can produce and while I didn't get crashes that happened last time, I think overall the extra detail isn't really worth it. Left image is high poly with 2048x texture, right is low poly with 512x texture.

hi res.png low res.png

Hi guys, i'm having alot of issues trying to get my woosah editor to work. I just wondered if anyone would be able to share an updated roster with correct face ID's? I'm certain i have all of the big files now in place. No worries if not and thanks for all the hard work going into updating these faces.

That's the plan however need to reassign them one more time, I should have added the default heads as well, only 1 or 2 to swap out though.

Morning Jim546
Out of the latest heads ( Darcy Graham ect ) there is a 4th file ( af844d221d2a3e62518c6722115bf5da.big ) Which players face is this file allocated to ) Thank you for the incredible faces.

Any idea why in gameplay I get red and green masks rather than the faces but up close on cut scenes it's shows the faces fine?

Latest posts