Votes: 0 0.0%
  • International Teams

• International Teams without stars

• Total voters
C

CeeJay

After reading other thread, I agree that if stars are in then it should be international, default rosters, otherwise S14.

G

Gay-Guy

Problem with polls is that we need to have people claim what they have chosen.....otherwise it could be anyone voting using ten different user names......

.....hmmmmm...(goes to create a different user name at 10 different internet cafes)

...for the record...I choose International.

C

CeeJay

I voted for S14 and Euro but then changed my mind to inernationals. I think it would just feel bigger with inernationls. Like its the WC of TRF.

C

CeeJay

I voted super14 and euro with stars, but hav changed my mind, so is really 2, 3, 4 in favour of internationals with stars.

A

Amy Iversen

I wish I was going. Mind you I can't really beat Craig, dobrien7 or Andrew Horton very often. I sometimes get close though.

I usually play as the Crusaders. As good as Carter is, I wish they still had Mehrts!!! :rolleyes: He was the best.

W

woosaah

Originally posted by Amy Iversen@Jun 30 2006, 01:34 PM
I wish I was going. Mind you I can't really beat Craig, dobrien7 or Andrew Horton very often. I sometimes get close though.

I usually play as the Crusaders. As good as Carter is, I wish they still had Mehrts!!! :rolleyes: He is the best.
just thought i would ammend your post :)

C

CeeJay

Amen to that. Shame on mitchell and henry for ruining him, but thats another story.