Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Super14 and Euro teams without stars

• International Teams

• International Teams without stars

• Total voters
After reading other thread, I agree that if stars are in then it should be international, default rosters, otherwise S14.

Problem with polls is that we need to have people claim what they have chosen.....otherwise it could be anyone voting using ten different user names......

.....hmmmmm...(goes to create a different user name at 10 different internet cafes)

...for the record...I choose International.

I voted for S14 and Euro but then changed my mind to inernationals. I think it would just feel bigger with inernationls. Like its the WC of TRF.

I voted super14 and euro with stars, but hav changed my mind, so is really 2, 3, 4 in favour of internationals with stars.

I wish I was going. Mind you I can't really beat Craig, dobrien7 or Andrew Horton very often. I sometimes get close though.

I usually play as the Crusaders. As good as Carter is, I wish they still had Mehrts!!! :rolleyes: He was the best.

Originally posted by Amy Iversen@Jun 30 2006, 01:34 PM
I wish I was going. Mind you I can't really beat Craig, dobrien7 or Andrew Horton very often. I sometimes get close though.

I usually play as the Crusaders. As good as Carter is, I wish they still had Mehrts!!! :rolleyes: He is the best.
just thought i would ammend your post :)

Amen to that. Shame on mitchell and henry for ruining him, but thats another story.