• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF EA Rugby '06 UK Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the timee of the Next world cup; Ie in 12 months.

I think even us lot can arrange a tournament in less then a year.

TRF RUGBY '06 UK TOURNAMENT

1. Teh Mite
2. getofmeland
3. loratadine
4. St Helens RLFC
5. edinburgh_gunner (maybe)
6. Gay-Guy (maybe)
7. Gandalf (maybe)
8. SaintsFan_Webby
9. davidson

Anyway, times and dates people.

in the mean time. ive had a very slow day waiting for a spongebob squarepants promo to render.

trf06.jpg

incidentally, for those with quicktime, tremble in spongebobs mighty presence! (sorry, this is ever so slightly off topic)

http://www.mainframe.co.uk/nickelodeon/b-m...OVIE_TEST_5.mov

Depending on where it is, preferabbly in Northampton or within a couple of hours on train maybe London or something...I'l make it.

If there is a TRF meet-up at Franklins I'l be more than happy to meet up also...

Put me down for the torney...aslong as we can pull out if we can't make it but I am def interested.

TRF RUGBY '06 UK TOURNAMENT

1. Teh Mite
2. getofmeland
3. loratadine
4. St Helens RLFC
5. edinburgh_gunner (maybe)
6. Gay-Guy (maybe)
7. Gandalf (maybe)
8. SaintsFan_Webby
9. davidson
10. Goth Power

So, judging by the overwhelming number of responces this is getting, is anyone still interested?

We kept the NZ thread going by also discussing interesting things like: Who do you most want to play against. Which teams do you all want, etc.

I imagine the glee and the anger if somehow Loratadine led a shock victory for Wales over a Teh Mite marshalled English team!

Thats my most dreamed of match-up!

Would love to have owner on owner....

Would be funny as hell union vs League

And Lord knows, I'll play the game like I'd play a league game. Pass, pass, pass, pass, occasional kick for position, etc etc... None of this driving for 50 yards crap.

We should alert Locksley to this btw.

i obviously would be leading the welsh into battle, and ultimately id be bringing the cheese over the bridge back to the motherland.

I'd be up for a Tournie, although only ever played on the pc.

BM

lol, by the time you guys sort out this torny rugby 07 would have been out :)

Ok guys, enough is enough. Let's start to get this sorted. I am spending £18 on this game as we speak, and I'll run wild on you if I've bought it for no reason!

No idea will suit everyone, so what you guys need is for someone to make a formal proposal of venue and date. Even if not all are happy, you won't get everyone happy anyway.

Once we had a place, then we decided which weekend. It gradually fell into place from there.

Right you set of ********! I want to see some progress! I have just paid £18 for this game, I want to get some sort of reward for doing it by embarassing you yawnion fairies at your own game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts