• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF EA Rugby '06 UK Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
World Cup packages are around about $13 thousand NZ. thats about $1000 dollars saving a month.

Achievable if I really focus and start saving...or maybe I'll just buy a house....

...I think a simple trip straight to the UK and staying over someones house is better :blink:

why dont you come over, stay at someones house during the rwc, individual tickets go on sale next month,

novmber the 9th, it would be far cheaper, and im sure someone would put you up.

you wont really get a wc atmosphere though in england, cos they dont really care about rugby, but in wales, geese you wont escape it.

why dont you come over, stay at someones house during the rwc, individual tickets go on sale next month,

novmber the 9th, it would be far cheaper, and im sure someone would put you up.

you wont really get a wc atmosphere though in england, cos they dont really care about rugby, but in wales, geese you wont escape it.
[/b]

lol....does anyone here stay in Paris????

TRF RUGBY '06 UK TOURNAMENT

1. Teh Mite
2. getofmeland
3. loratadine
4. St Helens RLFC
5. edinburgh_gunner (maybe)
6. Gay-Guy (maybe)
7. Gandalf (maybe)

OK peeps, have we got any more suggestions and do we maybe want to suggest so dates?

Realise I've joined this very late and only on briefly at work so can't look through it all... but is there a venue for this yet?

Northampton. More specifically, my place.
[/b]

Cunning... secure the home advantage.

Would depend on the date but I could potentially make it - although bit worried about too many members in one place which has now been revealed to Los...

It would be interesting at to his reaction of my home... the suburb of Northampton i live in is called Spencer!!!

ummm, interesting, i hope you have no ill feelings though teh mite, and hope your not taking this oppurtunity so you can beat the **** out of me...............

ummm, interesting, i hope you have no ill feelings though teh mite, and hope your not taking this oppurtunity so you can beat the **** out of me...............
[/b]

I'm sure it's nothing, but he just sent me a private message asking if I could bring a baseball bat and if I had any experience in hiding bodies...

Assume it was just small talk...

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

I'm sure it's nothing, but he just sent me a private message asking if I could bring a baseball bat and if I had any experience in hiding bodies...

Assume it was just small talk...
[/b][/quote]
Yeah strange that.....he pm me saying he could pay for all my relatives to come with me if they were male below 40, over 100 kg and over 6 foot....which is most of them....not sure what that has got to do with xbox...

ummm, im having second thoughts about this, well i can run the 100 metres in under 12 seconds so ill be ok.

1. Teh Mite
2. getofmeland
3. loratadine
4. St Helens RLFC
6. Gay-Guy (maybe)
7. Gandalf (maybe)

OK peeps, have we got any more suggestions and do we maybe want to suggest so dates?
[/b]

*Cough*totallyignoremethen*Cough*

This is looking good guys. You only need 6-7 to have a fantastic time. By the time it comes round, you'll almost certainly have more!

<div class='quotemain'>

1. Teh Mite
2. getofmeland
3. loratadine
4. St Helens RLFC
6. Gay-Guy (maybe)
7. Gandalf (maybe)

[/b]

*Cough*totallyignoremethen*Cough* [/b][/quote]

1. Teh Mite
2. getofmeland
3. loratadine
4. St Helens RLFC
6. Gay-Guy (maybe)
7. Gandalf (maybe)
8. SaintsFan_Webby

:ph34r:

I'm only a maybe as well, all depends on work and indeed where it is although I would book annual leave for it.

It would only be a friday and a monday in reality, so just a long weekend!

C'mon, it only takes 2 and a bit hours to get from Manchester to Northampton; I've got to Stoke from here in 75 mins!

Well for me to get there from Dorset it will take 3hrs with a distance of 157 miles

3 hours, thats nothing, GG made the trip and it took 11 (i think)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts