• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF EA Rugby '06 UK Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to, but I doubt I could afford it or find the time between exams and rugby.

But mibees.

you should set a date and then ask people to come. that way you ahve set it out and people know when it is.

or at least have a few dates for people to vote on :)

yeah i wont be though, cos im not wanted at this event, cos someones afraid ill show him up in the looks department.

yeah i wont be though, cos im not wanted at this event, cos someones afraid ill show him up in the looks department.
[/b]

Well if I come you better be there Lora....I ain't travelling thousands of miles for you to hide away in the Welsh valleys....we better be sleeping in the same room or I will extremely disappointed! You better turn up cos if I say I am going to hunt you down you better believe it lol! I need you to introduce me to the Welsh ladies :cheers:

....and you can sure bet that I probably won't be the only Kiwi travelling across. NZ did not become the world leaders in rugby by sitting on their butts. If there ain't no online to determine rugby superiority Kiwis will start paddling over oceans if they must to put the myths to rest.

Well, this is interesting GG... I rather do fancy myself against the New Zealand R06 champion, so can we count you in? :D

Well, this is interesting GG... I rather do fancy myself against the New Zealand R06 champion, so can we count you in? :D
[/b]

Depends when it is.....if it is May next year then I can do it for sure as I have to do my trip to Samoa at christmas first before saving up for a trip to the UK.

If it is around April-May then I can almost guarantee that I will...and I can also probably guarantee that I won't be the only Kiwi. Someone else is bound to come with me. Single guys will go anywhere if there is a chance to get laid hehe....

12 hours on a bus is equivalent to 24 on a plane as a plane has movies and such like while a bus just has temptation in the seat in front....oh the torture lol!

I wouldn't fancy your chances Teh Mite (lol...the big talk has begun!!!)

If we're talking about May though I have 7 months to practice! :lol:

I too fancy myself against GG... :p

I'm coming over to te UK for the RWC so I'll be keen to whip your butt too teh mite... <_<

I wouldn't fancy your chances Teh Mite (lol...the big talk has begun!!!)
[/b]
Either would I having seen the Wizard's magic first hand :p

Would be a great trip, would love to also come but financially probably not possible
*runs out to buy lottery tickets*

I'm in. Although I'm not in Northampton at the moment and don't know whether I will be at the time.

Which is annoying because I'll actually have to travel.

I've only played one game ever and I got pwned by Locksley, I had better actually buy the game!

I too fancy myself against GG... :p

I'm coming over to te UK for the RWC so I'll be keen to whip your butt too teh mite... <_<
[/b]

hmmmm...maybe I should delay my trip and look at RWC packages......hmmmmm....

....yes....yes.....YESSSSSSS!!!!!

I better start surfing the net for packages for Kiwis to the RWC. Two ***les in one month lol!!!!!!

If your coming to Murrayfield for the game between NZ and Scotland, give me a shout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts