• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF EA Rugby '06 UK Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised Los hasn't announced his intention to gatecrash the NZ tourney actually.

Originally posted by woosaah@Jul 19 2006, 10:21 AM
he was in that thread at some stage, like ages ago
Gee...I am so lost on any new nic that I must have missed him....

After I defeat all of the Northern hordes I will travel to SA via the States to defeat any pretenders.....then defeat the Aussies on the way home....

.....then come and take my place in TRF Hall of Fame mwa ha ha ha haaaaa!

By the time we organise something, we may aswell play online.

**** up in a brewery I say instead!!!

BM

Originally posted by Black-Monday@Jul 19 2006, 11:35 AM
**** up in a brewery I say instead!!!

BM
No fair!!!!

No way i can win that!!!!!

haha one of your tournament players was beaten last night by me! a noob thats only been playing for about three weeks! apparently i have a bit of potential

oh by the way, i bet the future Best General Poster - Andrew Horton

Originally posted by MonoTurd@Jul 19 2006, 02:02 PM
haha one of your tournament players was beaten last night by me! a noob thats only been playing for about three weeks! apparently i have a bit of potential

You've posted in the UK Tournament thread. Prehaps try the NZ Tournament thread for greater relevance :lol:

Originally posted by C A Iversen+Jul 19 2006, 02:14 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-MonoTurd
@Jul 19 2006, 02:02 PM

You've posted in the UK Tournament thread. Prehaps try the NZ Tournament thread for greater relevance :lol: [/b]
**** sorry i clicked on the wrong topic

my apologies

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Jul 18 2006, 10:05 PM
Birmingham, surely?

It's half way.
I'd have no problem with Birmingham, but do we know anyone that lives there?

I'd love to take part, but as it' more than likley to be in England it's a bit of a hassel for me to get to. I don't drive and train tickets are extortionate. If it were somewhere further up north then I might be able to make it. Screw it, why not come to Scotland? It's far nicer than England :p

It's dead. Lack of interest. EA better include online in R07, otherwise I'll have to immigrate to NZ

Wouldn't be a bad thing would it? :p

I'm sure there'll be dare I say hundreds of TRFers keen for online rugby in the future...

Right, following the sucess of the guys tournament in NZ, lets try and revive this somwhat.

I'm willing to put my digs up for use (although it only a 2 bed, so anyone wanting crash will have to either argue over the spare bed ort bring a sleeping bag.), and I'm sure if need be, somone can bring a second Xbox and set that up elsewhere in the living room. I'm in Northampton, so a lot of members are already local and it's centrally located for the rest.

So, who in the UK is up for it?

I would be up for it... No good at the game but willing to give it my best...

Right;

TRF RUGBY '06 UK TOURNAMENT

1. Teh Mite
2. getofmeland
3. loratadine
4. St Helens RLFC
5. edinburgh_gunner (maybe)
6. Gay-Guy (maybe)

Copy and update the list people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts