• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF FIFA 08 tournament

Must agree, and have stepped visuals up again, and added weather (sounds simple but it's there now).

I see GG Stu n Craig hammering it out on PS3 with Fifa 08... [/b]

Yeah we are the guys who have useless ability but have the better machine hehe......

Haha true true......

Gee taking the PS3 out of the box it actually looks like some elegant piece of hardware from the future. Anyway I think this thread should be renamed the Xbox Fifa08 tournament and that you Mr Iverson, woosaah and I should make another thread called the PS3 Fifa 08 Tournament. Post our results up hahaha! Well my results would probably be terrible and resemble a score of a rugby game rather than a footie one.

Oh, trying to lull me into a false sense of security, eh? Well, I'll tell you right now Sunshine!!!!...It's working!

Oh, trying to lull me into a false sense of security, eh? Well, I'll tell you right now Sunshine!!!!...It's working! [/b]

Yes I am useless I am useless I am useless and have two thumbs on each hand. Well actually that might be an advantage....no no....remember Gay Guy is useless Gay Guy is useless!

hey dude you hooked up to PSN yet? if you have you havnt added me or accepted my request :p

i wanna see what you got, i remember playin you when you were down here at fifa 06 wasnt it?

Without wanting to get myself in to another FIFA vs PES debate, I finally hired out FIFA 08 yesterday (Mainly for AK's sake).

I have to say I'm surprised my neighbours didn't call the police on me. FRUSTRATING AS A FIRETRUCK.

Don't get me wrong; after switching the controls over to the correct setting (i.e. PES) I was winning on legendary. It just killed me that I was so confined in my creativeness. Usually in PES, if you can think it, you can do it; not this. The animations didn't seem fluid, trapping the ball was a joke, first time tap ins and one-two's were only intermittently effective (you may say more realistic).

I know I'm gonna get flamed for posting this in the FIFA forum, but I thought it was the best place to vent (or the worst). Back to PES for me.

BTW, I loved Be a Pro mode- heading in the right direction there.

Dell

GG gave me a whipping in the two games we played last night. i got owned big time.

thanks man, i really need to practice more, i dont think i have played the game since i played you last :) been hanging out for GTA IV :)

stop hijacking the threads AK and Dell :p

this is pretty much for a fifa tornament that hasnt really started yet, just a few warm up games until craig fixes his connection

but its what we are using, its not a fifa 08 thread, if it was then we would archive it, but its a multiplayer thread, no point :p now stop hijacking the thread already :p

but its what we are using, its not a fifa 08 thread, if it was then we would archive it, but its a multiplayer thread, no point :p now stop hijacking the thread already :p

We will move onto other ***les eventually AK. It's just that we have to be fair to Gay-Guy, Woosaah and Radman. They've only just bought their PS3's and will be using Fifa 08 for a good little while yet, I guess.

It's the only game we all have, so it wouldn't be smart for just one to change now. I'm hoping that my router will arrive tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest, so it should be time for us to begin the great tourney soon.

I reckon four rounds, then a final!

Woohoo...i am starting to like this game as i get the hang of the perimeters and what you can and cannot do.

I have found a team I REALLY like....AEK ATHENS...actually I don't even know if that is their real name lol! All i know is that they have a BLACK uniform....so they are my All Blacks on fifa...ha!

I do understand totally what Dell is saying about the lack of response etc....though i have found you have to work within the boundaries of the game....can be frustrating....but can also be very rewarding when you get around it. however as mentioned earlier gun-guy insists that Euro08 is where it is at...therefore when my video store gets it or when I want to fork out $50nz i will play it....however i am just playing this for now.

Woosaah I am lucky you haven't been practicing the last two weeks....though I am a teacher so we are on holiday and we can practice whenever. i have started winning games against other net people but I am still not there yet...though my games are seeming to be more even against people and i always win more possession with every game i play than the other player even if i lose.

I am still on slow capped lag until the 4th but strangely enough it is still "ok". Actually it is VERY ok on COD4 and there is actually no evidence of lag at all.

Anyway woosaah....maybe in another week you may thrash me...such is the nature of learning a new game....every week brings a different winner.

And later this week I'm praying that the new winner is me! [/b]

Lol...if you win Craig you are allowed to have sex with that woman haha...nah algood....sorry Amy jokes jokes...you know you are the only woman for Craigee :cheers:

If i win i will allow that woman to sleep with the one who comes last.....

<div class='quotemain'> And later this week I'm praying that the new winner is me! [/b]

i will allow that woman to sleep with the one who comes last.....

[/b][/quote]

The one who....comes last? It'll be a matter of self-restraint then?

Latest posts