• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF FIFA 08 tournament

5 v 5 be a pro mode online was made available to NZ and Aussie afterall

So next time you play FIFA08 you will receive an update

think i may squeeze some in tonight, i loved the offline be a pro part, and online 5 v 5 from what i hear is pure brilliance

So glad gun guy you have joined the growing cult of Fifa haha!

Took you awhile though:)

GG the ole stalwart!!!

i follow the better product, it took FIFA a while to get there

2008 its Fifa - IMO
2009 could be anyone

5 v 5 be a pro online teams is going to be awesome, as be a pro is awesome by itself offline, i cant fathom the fun online with 9 mates

Finally purchased a copy, am awaiting it's arrival... along with COD 4 and MOH Airborne :D

Got myself a quick charge kit so I'm not f*cking around with batteries mid-game anymore.

f*** I'm rusty at this. It's either a much more difficult/realistic game than '07, or I've just gone to ****. Took me 4 games to get my first win online and struggled to win on amateur first game up. But yeah, this game is stunning in every way.

It's not you bro, I'm pretty handy at it, and took me ages to get the feel of it. Iversen has played quite a few games now, and looks like Brazil with the ball... the more you play the better it gets. Online rocks too, can't wait to try the 5 on 5 be a pro mode...

Yes TRF 5 v 5 be a pro mode!!!
[/b]

Yeah, it has to happen. Be a pro mode kicks ass, it's so realistic, as if you're actually right there in the stadium. You can look up and see all the fans and ****, it's awesome. Much more fun to play than ordinary mode I reckon. I can't imagine the amount i'd have online with it also.

dude u gotto change the camera to normal side cam on be a pro

otherwise u get owned, as its too hard in be a pro camera

i know be a pro camera is awesome, but when u play seasoned vets and they change it to side cam, u get owned, and cant hold the ball for 1 second

u cant be a pro in that camera - its be an amatuer ironically.

it take away the experience, but i hate getting no ball in that other camera..try the side cam, and watch yourself grab man of the match

if everyone used be a pro, it would be FLAWLESS, but sadly its not the case, and u gotto revert to side cam, to have any input in the match i reckon

Actually got my full copy finally, looking forward to joining in with you boys...

dobrien what's your gamertag? PM it to me if you don't want it over the forum.

dobrien what's your gamertag? PM it to me if you don't want it over the forum.[/b]
Take a look at his signature. See the gamercard at the bottom of it, with his gamertag and his gamerpic and his gamerscore and the last 5 games he's played? Yeah, that's a clue.

Lol am away to Christchurch with Iversen and the boys to see Muse (yeah!!!!) otherwise would have been hard out this weekend, having got Fifa 08 and COD4 now...

Whats happening with a TRF tourney in this? I can't play (as don't have 360 yet), but would really enjoy being able to see how you all go.

It's sort of died a death to be honest. I traded it in when I got Pro Evo. I might well get it again at some point though as it was good, it's just unfortunate enough to play second fiddle to PES.

I'm sure other people might still play it.

I just recently re-discovered Amped 3 which has got me hooked at the moment, FIFA 08 usually is the only game I play, so after I'm done with Amped 3 I'll be on it most of the time (that is, most of the time I'm on the 360).

Well how 'bout we appoint either AK47 or dobrien7 (the two most pro-active members) as the inaugural TRF Fifa '08 Shield holder, and individuals can challenge him to take the ***le.

It's best of three and neither player can have a team rated any more than 1 star better or worse than the other. Must use same team until shield is lost? Open only to members of 3 months or more.

How 'bout that?

I suggest AK and first person to challenge him.

Why am I so interested? I'm really curious who's going to be able to stay champ longest.

Latest posts