• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF FIFA 08 tournament

Yeah I am going with Chelsea

95% of the time its all I use

I love Ballack!!!!!
[/b]

Bloody Chelsea taking Ballack from Bayern :toss: .

Oh well, Ribery and Schweinsteiger are perfect for me and my wide run+cross to Klose/Toni/Podolski signature move.

Nah mate no everton….i pick them for Cahill brilliance………and deadest he turned it on in our epic â€" one of the massive bombs from a stray pass

I am Chelsea 95%………. I picked everton, as I would feel guilty with the advantage of the .5 star if you tottenham……..Yakubu isn’t a patch on Drogba……..but I will miss my Cahil Expressway

I have no issues with Barca

But we need to fine tune the teams………….ie either agree on 5 and 4.5 teams or just have 4.5 teams (I am sure there are more 4.5, than 5 teams, so we can get more involved)

From the top of my head 5 star teams are

Man U
Chelsea
Barca
Inter
AC
Bayern
Real Madrid

Maybe there are others???......

Not sure on ya connections, prolly just a hiccup…….i see you both most of the time and its lag free

I’ll enter the prototype league tonight, as Chelsea….i need retirbution
[/b]

I'll be on tonight also. Connections been perfect lately so mystified as to why we couldn't play.

Yeah dobrien, I got a few games in with no problems. Strange eh

F*cked is a more colourful description :p

Dang I'm going to have to get a slightly stronger team, Spurs ain't going to cut it against 5 star sides, might have to lower myself to the scum...

F*cked is a more colourful description :p

Dang I'm going to have to get a slightly stronger team, Spurs ain't going to cut it against 5 star sides, might have to lower myself to the scum...
[/b]

Got schooled 5-1 by AK. I could have the classic XI if I wanted and still get shat on. Just realised quick ranked matches teams you up with players on the same skill level, so I've been stuck on a skill level of 1 the whole time. AK is a vet with 11 skill so no wonder.

Still bloody great fun though. Your next dobrien, be scared, be very scared.

I am going to be using the Mighty Liverpool.. I look forward to playing the others, even tho there is a huge time difference between us, I will see what I am able to do...

Yeah it's going to take some organisation when it comes to playing NH guys but we'll get there...

I haven’t had from like I had last night in a while

Anything on the fringe of the box turned to gold, either hitting the posts or tucking into the net…….

I played some random and got a scorcher from 30M+ - half way between centre circle and the box……..just bombed a straight line, and the keeper was left with nothing, but looking in dismay as the ball snuck inside the top bar.

Its just fitting you cannot save goals online…********

I’ll be on again, but we need to change the match quota in the league, as I can only play dobrien or getofmeland.

PS this game is just bliss online……one of the greats, will be keeping it all year until 2009……..konami have a lot to do, to get me back on their team

Yeah I definitely need to allocate more matches, shall I just reset it and make it like 4 rounds or something?

Yes, you should (even though I'm not in it and have the wrong console for this).

Lol

Seing as it's this time of year with something or rather happening and people most likely to be away and/or boozed (just another weekend aye?), will reset the league after New Years.

Anyone is welcome to join (provided they have a 360 :p) just search for abbreviation trf in online leagues, with the password trf.

You guys are console-racists! Just come out and say it, it's because we're black!

You guys are console-racists! Just come out and say it, it's because we're black!
[/b]

How dare you call me racist your the one with the oriental console...

Curse you and your recommendations ak47! Now I have had to go and rebuy FIFA08!

Who's up for getting this on the go again?

Curse you and your recommendations ak47! Now I have had to go and rebuy FIFA08!

Who's up for getting this on the go again?
[/b]

I haven't played in about 3 months eh. If we can get a decent group going I'm in. Bloody good fun these tournies...

I'm always playing... anyone else played UEFA Euro 08 demo, looks bloody good!

EURO 2008 demo is awesome
FIFA going back for trade in for EURO08
online EURO 08 will be better!!!
EURO 08 is like PES meets FIFA - the control is so controllable now, like PES

Must agree, and have stepped visuals up again, and added weather (sounds simple but it's there now).

I see GG Stu n Craig hammering it out on PS3 with Fifa 08...

Latest posts