• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Guinness Premiership Prediction Comp

Did Prestwick bribe all those who think Saracens will beat Sale this Friday? :huh:

Him and his damn pro-Saracens propaganda! :angry:

I don't see Sarries beating Sale at home either, interesting that most think Quins will demolish Bris by over 30 points on average despite their big injury list - we did beat them twice in the European cup last year and nilled Stade Francais along the way you know...

So Wilkinson's playing on Sunday. You can all now forget about Newcastle having any score to their name which doesn't divide by 3.

Think that the H Cup prediction comp will be opened soon, but will one be created for the TOP14, even in a light version not to overload the administrator (TOP 14 3 first team at the middle and the end of the season for example) ?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Haysie @ Sep 14 2008, 07:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Sep 12 2008, 01:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Haysie @ Sep 11 2008, 11:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wasps 10 - Worcester 20[/b]

Lawl. I like Worcester to win, but seriously? D:
[/b][/quote]

Two words. Chris Latham. :p
[/b][/quote]
Yeah. He's a bone-idle, over-rated, lazy, disinterested shitehawk who's been living on reputation alone for the past 3-4 years, only moving to Cecil Duckworth RUPLC to collect his pension.

He'll have about as much impact on the Premiership as Los Lover would have on the dampness levels of a womans undies. IE, none.

<div align='center'>Week 2 Results

TRF_GP_PC_LB2.PNG

Week 2 winner - Vambo

Overall Leader - Incredible Schalk

Click here to make your predictions for the next round.

</div>

Damn down to third... Some serious thought is needed in next weeks predictions!!!

Yippy I'm last :p .But could still get +1 rep for Good Sportsmanship :D .

Think next week I'll go with all the under-dogs... <_<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ross munro @ Sep 14 2008, 08:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Think next week I'll go with all the under-dogs... <_<[/b]

well if this week is anything to go by then that's the way we'll all be going.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Sep 14 2008, 10:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ross munro @ Sep 14 2008, 08:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Think next week I'll go with all the under-dogs... <_<[/b]

well if this week is anything to go by then that's the way we'll all be going.
[/b][/quote]

That's the spirit!

Now let all of us say it together now,come on,everybody now... Worcester for the Guinness Premiership ***le :bananasperm: :party: :buddies: :champion:

Latest posts