• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Guinness Premiership Prediction Comp

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Col @ Sep 14 2008, 11:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Northampton 13 v Wasps 20 (Wasps will come good, Northampton won't feel the brunt of their crap start but someone will)[/b]

3 Weeks in a row... You're still bitter over Ben Foden?

<div align='center'>Round 3 Results

TRF_GP_PC_LB3.PNG

Overall leader - Incredible Schalk

Weekly winner - An Tarbh

Click here to make your predictions for the next round.
</div>

Haha jumped a spot! It's getting clustered in that middle section, wonder how we'll go this week :D

<div align='center'>Round 4 Results

TRF_GP_PC_LB4.PNG

Round 4 winner - Sir Speedy

Overall leader - Incredible Schalk

Round 5 predictions can be made here</div>

Seems like I'm moving up the table every week. It's only a matter of time before I dislodge that un-deserving Schalk from first place! :p

Teh Mite - "<--- Yes, that's right, Sale will eventually concede."

Not to London Irish we won't! :angry:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Sep 28 2008, 11:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Not to London Irish we won't! :angry:[/b]

then out of interest why do you have them doing so in your prediction??? :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Sep 28 2008, 11:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Sep 28 2008, 11:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not to London Irish we won't! :angry:[/b]

then out of interest why do you have them doing so in your prediction??? :p
[/b][/quote]
kerry_ketchup_lies.jpg

>_> I guess I'll be changing the score to '15 - 19' to Sale if you don't mind, Tarbh. :D

Really? Well that's a relief! There was me worrying over doing my English homework by tomorrow; nevermind, because Prestwick says there's no school!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Sep 27 2008, 10:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Seems like I'm moving up the table every week. It's only a matter of time before I dislodge that un-deserving Schalk from first place! :p[/b]

Im the king of the castle and your the..

istockphoto_4095436-muddy-rugby-player.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Sep 16 2008, 07:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Col @ Sep 14 2008, 11:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Northampton 13 v Wasps 20 (Wasps will come good, Northampton won't feel the brunt of their crap start but someone will)[/b]

3 Weeks in a row... You're still bitter over Ben Foden?
[/b][/quote]

Only just spotted this. No, not since you are playing him at scrum-half for 20 minutes at the end of each game when your defence is creaking so much he has to get himself binned :)

Saints defense has been pretty solid so far. Maybe not quite up to Sales standard yet, but for a newly promoted team it ain't bad. Certainly ain't "creaking".

As for the last 20 minutes thing.... Meh. Dickson is a much better 9.

Latest posts