• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Logo

C

christoc

Hi

I wondered… how do you create your logo with the text and the rugby shirts within the text?

I would like to do something similar

Thanks

Well mate firstly, it is outrageously hard to learn from scratch lol. But where there's a will, there's a way, and you must have the will because you're asking how to do it, therefore there's a way! lol

These members would be good to ask:
  • gjohn85
  • SaintsFan_Webby
  • DC
  • Teh Mite
I can't think of anyone else, but I think your best bet would be to direct this question at SaintsFan_Webby and/or Teh Mite

Thanks both of you...

ill tell these guys that you sent me in their direction!

It all depends what software you are going to use. If you are using Adobe Photoshop 7 or later searching on sites like Good Tutorials is a good site to search. Type 'Image In text' & click on any of the results (not all the links are working though)

One guide I have found is here (This is for Photoshop users).

A Paintshop Pro guide is found here.

You could also go on google & search 'image in in text using {insert drawing software here}.

Photoshop is probably the most used software on here. But it doesn't come free (unless you can attain it somehow?? :p ).

Hope this helps you Christoc.

* EDIT: If you want one of us to have a go of doing this logo (for a signature or Avatar etc) post a thread go here & request it there.

thanks very much- i might just post my requirements and ask one of you to have a go!

It all depends what software you are going to use. If you are using Adobe Photoshop 7 or later searching on sites like Good Tutorials is a good site to search. Type 'Image In text' & click on any of the results (not all the links are working though)

One guide I have found is here (This is for Photoshop users).

A Paintshop Pro guide is found here.

You could also go on google & search 'image in in text using {insert drawing software here}.

Photoshop is probably the most used software on here. But it doesn't come free (unless you can attain it somehow?? :p ).

Hope this helps you Christoc.

* EDIT: If you want one of us to have a go of doing this logo (for a signature or Avatar etc) post a thread go here & request it there.
[/b]

Latest posts