• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Logo

C

christoc

Hi

I wondered… how do you create your logo with the text and the rugby shirts within the text?

I would like to do something similar

Thanks

M

melon

Well mate firstly, it is outrageously hard to learn from scratch lol. But where there's a will, there's a way, and you must have the will because you're asking how to do it, therefore there's a way! lol

These members would be good to ask:
  • gjohn85
  • SaintsFan_Webby
  • DC
  • Teh Mite
I can't think of anyone else, but I think your best bet would be to direct this question at SaintsFan_Webby and/or Teh Mite

C

christoc

Thanks both of you...

ill tell these guys that you sent me in their direction!

G

gjohn85

It all depends what software you are going to use. If you are using Adobe Photoshop 7 or later searching on sites like Good Tutorials is a good site to search. Type 'Image In text' & click on any of the results (not all the links are working though)

One guide I have found is here (This is for Photoshop users).

A Paintshop Pro guide is found here.

You could also go on google & search 'image in in text using {insert drawing software here}.

Photoshop is probably the most used software on here. But it doesn't come free (unless you can attain it somehow?? :p ).

Hope this helps you Christoc.

* EDIT: If you want one of us to have a go of doing this logo (for a signature or Avatar etc) post a thread go here & request it there.

C

christoc

thanks very much- i might just post my requirements and ask one of you to have a go!

It all depends what software you are going to use. If you are using Adobe Photoshop 7 or later searching on sites like Good Tutorials is a good site to search. Type 'Image In text' & click on any of the results (not all the links are working though)

One guide I have found is here (This is for Photoshop users).

A Paintshop Pro guide is found here.

You could also go on google & search 'image in in text using {insert drawing software here}.

Photoshop is probably the most used software on here. But it doesn't come free (unless you can attain it somehow?? :p ).

Hope this helps you Christoc.

* EDIT: If you want one of us to have a go of doing this logo (for a signature or Avatar etc) post a thread go here & request it there.
[/b]

Latest posts