• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Magners League Predictions Comp 09/10

6th, could be worse. As in, seventh or eighth or ninth or something. I knew I should have backed the Scarlets. I've done it this time.

Tarbh, did you post the table upside down?

Damn my loyalty to the Irish teams, but don't fret, it will be business as usual soon enough!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MunsterMan @ Sep 6 2009, 09:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Tarbh, did you post the table upside down?

Damn my loyalty to the Irish teams, but don't fret, it will be business as usual soon enough![/b]

Same, I'm a bloody curse.

I think I got 2 right between this and the GP one. 3 points in the other one.

<div align='center'>Round 2 Results

TRF_ML_LB2.jpg

Round 2 Winner - stevemagoo

Overall Leaders - feicarsinn/Sir. Speedy/snoopy snoopy dog dog

Click - here to make your predictions for Round 3.
</div>

Congratulations Stevemagoo. I'm going to have to stop letting my 'heart' rule my head and start predicting against the Blues.

Hehe - I went with heart both times - luckily i did better than my paltry 8 points round 1!!

<div align='center'>Round 3 Results

TRF_ML_LB3.png

Round 3 Winner - An Tarbh

Overall Leader - Blindside6

Click - here to make your predictions for Round 4.
</div>

It's this point in the season that I wish I wasn't backing the Welsh regions to the ends of the Earth.

Moved on to 4th. I should try being neuteral in the Magners, might help me sense of reality when it comes to making predictions.

I would just like to point out that while it may appear I have missed a few rounds I havent. i've just been so on the ball I've managed to get two nil scores :)

Yes folks I officially havent a clue what I'm talking about.

Latest posts