• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF New Look - Why?

L

locksley

What's with all the changes to the buttons etc on TRF???

Not too keen on them at all!!!!

Meh. I like them. I like things to be different.

...Like the time I went to church totally butt naked and the cops arrested me and I bribed them with free printers from my mums work.
<

We're slowly changing things, giving us a fresher look. I LOVE the new Edit, quote etc buttons. Maybe I'm not so keen on the "Post reply" buttons, I think they could be better.

Any alternatives?

I think the new layout so far is impressive but I agree with Dan about the PR button's. They are nicer looking but, not what I am looking for.

Originally posted by locksley@Jan 19 2006, 10:26 PM
What's with all the changes to the buttons etc on TRF???

Not too keen on them at all!!!!
I hope you're not complaining about my balls! You'd be the first not to like them.

P.S Any inuendo you pick up from this message is purely unintended.

Meh, I like the Reply, New Thread etc. Buttons. They remind me of what the future was like when I had that dream the other day... All sterile and shiny...

Unlike Danny Boy I'm not too keen on the Quote and Edit buttons...

I don't why you've changed the report, quote, etc buttons. I thought it looked much better when they matched the post reply, new thread, etc buttons. Change them back. Do it for Frodo.

Originally posted by Wally@Jan 20 2006, 11:20 AM
I don't why you've changed the report, quote, etc buttons. I thought it looked much better when they matched the post reply, new thread, etc buttons. Change them back. Do it for Frodo.
I agree with Wally. I always agree with Wally. Wally is like my brain, but bigger and smarter and sexier but not too sexy, but sexy enough to attract good looking people and smart enough to keep them around. I love my wally... How about we filter mojo as wally?

Libido?

I started this post by typing a bad word. I deleted it.

Umm, I like the change. Standard invision blue gets boring.

Why are the bottoms of the new buttons still cut off? Or is that 'perceived' as 'trendy' by this new younger and more attractive 'generation' of forum 'users'?

Originally posted by Wally@Jan 21 2006, 08:50 PM
Why are the bottoms of the new buttons still cut off? Or is that 'perceived' as 'trendy' by this new younger and more attractive 'generation' of forum 'users'?
Update to something other than IE
<

Latest posts