• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Official Millennium Magic Meetup

What the hell did you guys get up to?! Sounds like carnage!

And what hotel has Greek columns in its bedrooms?! Did you all just pool your cash to book the biggest room in the hotel and bedded down with sleeping bags?!

I'm not talking about Millenium Magic. I wanna know about who's bird/blok/pet that Matt tried to canoodle.

Ah Some Bird started to dance with Matt, to make the bloke she was with jealous cos he was messing about with her mate...
And basically this bloke came and snatched her off matt and matt pushed him... and the bloke then squared up to matt

And you didn't kill him, why?

4 Rugby players (in one form or another) vs 1 punk and you let him get away with it... Oh dear...

And you didn't kill him, why?

4 Rugby players (in one form or another) and you let him get away with it... Oh dear... [/b]

I wanted to afterwards...

I was trying to calm things down and tim was squaring upto him....

He soon ****** off and went and got some mates who stood behind us for a bit just watching...

We could of killed them...

Kinda lucky I wasn't there then... If I'd drank too much by that point I would have punched first and asked questions later.

Hold on - how did my heroic squaring up to him back and pushing him away get missed out of this story?

I was concentrating more on none of us getting hit so never saw the whole lot and plus there was some fit bird there as well... so you can all allborate the story from your view...

The only reason I didn't give him the big boot off the DJ Booth was because Tim and Charlie had already got the situation under control.

Dan, you left your Hooper-man t-shirt (i think that's what it's called) here.
PM me your address and i'll send it back to you. [/b]

f***ING c***Y ********! I KNEW I would forget at least something! I'll obviously get that PM to you soon and get it out of your way. I apologise profusely.

The only reason I didn't give him the big boot off the DJ Booth was because Tim and Charlie had already got the situation under control.
[/b]

Charlie was off to the side somewhere. I was the one who drunkenly decided ging head to head with a guy 2 or 3 inches bigger than me was a good idea.

I had my Matrix style kung fu in waiting for when he swung...

I've no doubt you would have dropped the lobotomised goon on his head. With that in-built radar of yours......

Latest posts