• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Player names

W

woosaah

We never did find out what player names from trf were in the game.

do we get a list or something? i wouldnt mind finding out :)

i still havent found any where for me to hire this game out yet, im not into buying games anymore without trying them (thanks to rl2)

I simulated and played through about 20 seasons up to the top division, but never saw my name come up ... so no idea how crap I really was!

I'm going to play that game again.

What ****** me off was I am a flanker, which isn't bad... I wanted to be a centre, but I got my speed and my stamina fully up, but my sprint lasts significantly less than a back who has about half of my stamina...

Are too.

300px-R2d2.jpg

Originally posted by kaftka@May 6 2006, 12:16 PM
I'm going to play that game again.

What ****** me off was I am a flanker, which isn't bad... I wanted to be a centre, but I got my speed and my stamina fully up, but my sprint lasts significantly less than a back who has about half of my stamina...
Kathy, You just said your are in the game (see quote)

Just because they haven't got your correct postition, or what you wanted to be positition on the game, doesn't mean you are not on the game. :bleh!:

Anyway I am on the game, thats what important to me.

was there a player editor made for this game? or do i have to go out and buy the game and make one? just to find out who on this forum is in the game :)

Originally posted by woosaah@May 8 2006, 11:02 AM
was there a player editor made for this game? or do i have to go out and buy the game and make one? just to find out who on this forum is in the game :)
What about the squad editing ability you get from finishing everything on Elite Level? Does that help?

anyone got the player details file they can send me? ill go through it myself and look for names...

i cant be bothered finding the game to buy it. was going to buy it but my local eb wearnt going to bring it on on pc so i gave up.

this is rugby championship 2006 not R2006 :p dobrien :D

Originally posted by woosaah@May 8 2006, 02:59 PM
anyone got the player details file they can send me? ill go through it myself and look for names...

i cant be bothered finding the game to buy it. was going to buy it but my local eb wearnt going to bring it on on pc so i gave up.

this is rugby championship 2006 not R2006 :p dobrien :D
Haha I should read everything before butting in aye!

Best mate of mine works for EB in Johnsonville I think in Wellington, if you want me to get him to get it in for ya?

Originally posted by woosaah@May 8 2006, 03:49 PM
na i hate jville :) unless of course i can get a discount lol
Let me see what I can sort out... so you'll be after rugby championship 2006 on PC?

lol nice, cant really get it for a couple of weeks anyway (my budget is blown after going diving in the weekened, diving costs money o_O)

Latest posts