TRF Podcasts 2012 - 1

Feicarsinn

Super Αdmin
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Leinster
On Thursday night myself, cyRil, Shaggy and Lucky Number 7 gathered for the first TRF podacast of 2012, hopefully the first in a series audio delights. Issues discussed include the final round of the Six Nations, Super Rugby, Stephen Ferris - destroyer of worlds and those cocky Welsh ****'s. Enjoy!

http://therugbyforum.com/podcasts/Podcasts/6NPodcast1.mp3

Christ cyril you're so Welsh!

He's from the valleys, isn't it butt?*

*may not be true, but in my mind everyone from South Wales is from the valleys.

Will give this a listen when I'm back from uni

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk

My connection was bloody horrific it seems...everything I say seems to be cutting someone off :p

I categorically deny that Luimeach18 was one of mine. I'd never say I support Munster:p.

Btw this is the only account that has voting

Also cyRil how dare you suggest I'm crying behind my keyboard. I'm a big boy and big boys don't cry.;)

Thanks for making the effort, and getting the podcasts going Feic ... I really enjoyed talking with you guys

... It wasn't really until I heard myself, that I realised how difficult it is to determine some of the words I'm saying :)

PS I didn't want to say anything to offend you guys, but, I just wanted to say ... Ferris is good, but he's no Parisse :p

Thanks for making the effort, and getting the podcasts going Feic ... I really enjoyed talking with you guys

... It wasn't really until I heard myself, that I realised how difficult it is to determine some of the words I'm saying :)

PS I didn't want to say anything to offend you guys, but, I just wanted to say ... Ferris is good, but he's no Parisse :p

Too late to redeem yourself Shaggy...

... Yep, no trip to Italy for me ion the near future ... probably won't be welcome in the Emerald Isle either, after backing the English on St Patrick's day :)

Nope our border police are on the lookout;).

I actually find your accent the easiest to pick up, although as a North American I maybe in the minority on the forum. I loved the bit where you guys talked about how Parisse is "always" the best player on the field, no matter how good he is playing, I love Parisse but its so true, the fawning commentary is sometimes too much.

Because he 90% of the time carries a sub par team he looks wonderful...

Definately a huge factor, I also think Contepomi and Carter can fit this "always the best" some times. The latter especially with the fans, the number of times I saw Dan Carter as best #10 at the RWC was hilarious he played in two games!!!!

Definately a huge factor, I also think Contepomi and Carter can fit this "always the best" some times. The latter especially with the fans, the number of times I saw Dan Carter as best #10 at the RWC was hilarious he played in two games!!!!

Yep form goes out the window with these big names it's all about that there reputation

Also cyRil how dare you suggest I'm crying behind my keyboard. I'm a big boy and big boys don't cry.;)
Ah mate, I'm sorry! I only said it for the laughs and in my defence I thought it was part of pre-recording!!! :p