TRF RUGBY 08 PATCH SEASON 20-21

peter83

Bench Player
Reaction score
Country Flag

Argentina

Club or Nation

Argentina

hello friends of the forum. I can tell you that I am working on a new update of rugby 08 for the 20-21 season ... I have the kits quite advanced ... there is still a lot left ... I hope to finish it in a month or so ...

BullsPollard

Academy Player
Reaction score
hello friends of the forum. I can tell you that I am working on a new update of rugby 08 for the 20-21 season ... I have the kits quite advanced ... there is still a lot left ... I hope to finish it in a month or so ...

Thank you my friend :):):)

Skuta

Academy Player
Reaction score
Country Flag

New Zealand

I look forward to this update. you are legend

ama1

Academy Player
Reaction score
Country Flag

New Zealand

Club or Nation

New Zealand

Hey peter83, if you release the graphics updates, I can update the roster

peter83

Bench Player
Reaction score
Country Flag

Argentina

Club or Nation

Argentina

Hey peter83, if you release the graphics updates, I can update the roster
great friend ... I can pass you the file be29 ... which contains all the teams of the patch. in this patch I added some teams from South America and some other more

peter83

Bench Player
Reaction score
Country Flag

Argentina

Club or Nation

Argentina

great friend ... I can pass you the file be29 ... which contains all the teams of the patch. in this patch I added some teams from South America and some other more

ama1

Academy Player
Reaction score
Country Flag

New Zealand

Club or Nation

New Zealand

Thanks bud, I'll post the roster once I'm done

EN9ne

Academy Player
Reaction score
Hi, is it possible to include the 2017 roster with the new 20-21 roster? Old players and the new.

peter83

Bench Player
Reaction score
Country Flag

Argentina

Club or Nation

Argentina

Hi, is it possible to include the 2017 roster with the new 20-21 roster? Old players and the new.
if it is possible to do it .. but since it is a patch for the season 20-21 current players will be put.

Cecil

Academy Player
Reaction score
How far is the new update of rugby 08?I can't wait...

MattYabakivou

Academy Player
Reaction score
Country Flag

Fiji

Club or Nation

Fiji

can you do a video tutorial on Youtube on how you are doing the mods?. That way we can also do our own custom mods and add the links on here for everyone to share

peter83

Bench Player
Reaction score
Country Flag

Argentina

Club or Nation

Argentina

can you do a video tutorial on Youtube on how you are doing the mods?. That way we can also do our own custom mods and add the links on here for everyone to share
Hello friend, I would like to but I really don't have time. between work and family it is difficult for me to do the tutorial.

peter83

Bench Player
Reaction score
Country Flag

Argentina

Club or Nation

Argentina

Hello friends, the list is being made by ama1, and I have the patch at 80%, the kits and they are all finished, only updates are missing.

Cecil

Academy Player
Reaction score
Hello friends, the list is being made by ama1, and I have the patch at 80%, the kits and they are all finished, only updates are missing.

Ama1,can you just inform us on how far are you with the rest?please?

Ezzy

Academy Player
Reaction score
Country Flag

South Africa

Club or Nation

Stormers

Happy New Year everyone! So excited to see another patch coming.

peter83

Bench Player
Reaction score
Country Flag

Argentina

Club or Nation

Argentina

Happy New Year everyone! So excited to see another patch coming.
the same, friend.
the patch is almost ready, only the updated list is missing. when this ready I will release the patch in the forum.

peter83

Bench Player
Reaction score
Country Flag

Argentina

Club or Nation

Argentina

HELLO, can someone make a tutorial to create and update roster list ?. thanks.

Primary

The Rugby Forum Assistant
Here are some related products that The Rugby Forum members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to The Rugby Forum’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to The Rugby Forum discussions about these products.