• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF RUGBY 08 PATCH SEASON 20-21

hello @peter83. I've been trying to update my new roster and I've followed the instructions given in the tutorial to drag the downloaded roster 20-21 to the roster folder and I've changed it to Rst_0.ros and it says to replace it but when I load up the game still no update on the roster??

hello friends of the forum. I can tell you that I am working on a new update of rugby 08 for the 20-21 season ... I have the kits quite advanced ... there is still a lot left ... I hope to finish it in a month or so ...
Hello brother..... can u send me the update for 20 21 update please if its done thanks. GB

Hello everyone, first of all congratulations for this patch, which is really great, but I have a problem with, at the end of each match the game crash! even when I use the profile that comes with the patch! Does anyone have the solution to fix this crash?

Google trad

Hello everyone, first of all congratulations for this patch, which is really great, but I have a problem with, at the end of each match the game crash! even when I use the profile that comes with the patch! Does anyone have the solution to fix this crash?

Google trad
Hi, try 2022 patch. I don't have that problem playing on the 2022 patch. It also gets regular updates from jim546 that you can download.

nadHola amigos del foro. Te puedo decir que estoy trabajando en una nueva actualización de rugby 08 para la temporada 20-21... Tengo los kits bastante avanzados... Todavía queda mucho ... Espero terminarlo en un mes más o menos . HOLA, porque no me aparecen los archivos para descargar? El pecado entienda

Latest posts