• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Rugby 10 Patch

Hey

Basicly i know absolutely nothing about computers. I downloaded the files, but i cant open it because apparently some folders are compressed. Do i need another programme to open this download, and if so can you recomend one?

Thanks

PS. Looks like a fantastic addition to 08, it was looking a bit tierd!

You must download and install "winrar"(just google it), then you open the .rar files with it and extract the files to their correct locations.

Hey

Basicly i know absolutely nothing about computers. I downloaded the files, but i cant open it because apparently some folders are compressed. Do i need another programme to open this download, and if so can you recomend one?

Thanks

PS. Looks like a fantastic addition to 08, it was looking a bit tierd!

He he sounds like me when i started il tell you all there is to know!
OK start by downloading and installing IZARC http://www.izarc.org/ It is a unzipping program
Then Download these files and put them in separate folders on the desktop.
Open the folder then left click on the file, Then roll the mouse over to IZARC and click extract here.
Do this for both files.
Put the Rugby08.ros folder in the following folder. My Documents\EA SPORTSâ"¢ Rugby 08
Then Put all the extracted ramdom numbered files into the following folder. C:\Program Files\EA Sports\EA SPORTS(tm) Rugby 08

If you did it right your done just load rugby 08. On my one some teams are screwed up but it might not do it on your one.

hi all, i've changed with editor the face id of banahan by error, what is the face id of matt?

Little "teaser"

Preview to show my work in progress...

teaser22.jpg

More previews to be up in the coming days;)

thanks man, looking good.

is there any chance someone could do a currie cup mod? we have the kits from shaheenj we just need competition logos, team name changes and a roster, I'm willing to help, been working on a roster already

Hello I download the MUP09 V1.1, V1.2 part 1 and part 2. V4.0 but I can not installed the patch when I extract the files there is an error saying:

C: \ Program Files \ EA SPORTS \ EA SPORTS (TM) Rugby08 \ MUP09 V1.1 zip: Can not create a Test Folder \ number of fichiers.big
The specified path was not found.

does for all the files in the rar file.

I'd like to know if there is a tutorial installtion?

if you can guide me thank you in advance.

sorry for my english I'm french ^ ^.

Ross can you make sure the London Irish line up is:

1. Dermody (c), 2. Paice, 3. Corbisiero, 4. Kennedy, 5. Casey, 6. Danaher, 7. S Armitage, 8. Hala'ufia, 9. Hodgson, 10. Lamb, 11. Tagicakibau, 12. Bowden, 13. Mapusua, 14. Homer, 15. D Armitage.

Thanks mate.

thanks man, looking good.

is there any chance someone could do a currie cup mod? we have the kits from shaheenj we just need competition logos, team name changes and a roster, I'm willing to help, been working on a roster already

To tell you the truth at this stage I won't be able to do another patch/mod, maybe only next year, but I definitely want to do a CC mod, just not now sorry.

Hello I download the MUP09 V1.1, V1.2 part 1 and part 2. V4.0 but I can not installed the patch when I extract the files there is an error saying:

C: \ Program Files \ EA SPORTS \ EA SPORTS (TM) Rugby08 \ MUP09 V1.1 zip: Can not create a Test Folder \ number of fichiers.big
The specified path was not found.

does for all the files in the rar file.

I'd like to know if there is a tutorial installtion?

if you can guide me thank you in advance.

sorry for my english I'm french ^ ^.

1st time I've heard about that error...do you use winrar to extract the files from .rar file?

jdv i love the mod. Cant wait for the updated version!

Thanks man, don't think it will be a complete Aviva Premiership update mod as no new kits have been made yet, but we'll see how it goes...

Saaweeet! Are you going to have updated kits for all the teams?
Same as above

Ross can you make sure the London Irish line up is:

1. Dermody (c), 2. Paice, 3. Corbisiero, 4. Kennedy, 5. Casey, 6. Danaher, 7. S Armitage, 8. Hala'ufia, 9. Hodgson, 10. Lamb, 11. Tagicakibau, 12. Bowden, 13. Mapusua, 14. Homer, 15. D Armitage.

Thanks mate.
Will do so.

mate could not give a monkieys about the kits. Just need exeter in the game
then i will be happy lol

Latest posts