• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Rugby 10 Patch

Intercept King JDV, are you going to include Montpellier (2nd in Top 14 this season) and Bayonne (8th in Top 14) in your update? This would amount to 12 French teams in your superb project. I think that current under-presence of French teams (10) is unjustified, especially considering their achievements in European cups. Thanks in advance for your future update!

I too would love to have more French teams in the game but unfortunately the roster limits me to only a certain number of teams that I can make.Will try my best to make more French teams in the future if possible.

Don't worry it is almost nearing total completion, just having a few bugs with "new" stadiums that I made that needs sorting out.

It will definitely be released tomorrow sometime...

The suspense is killing me

You will soon get relieve!

I'm going to start uploading soon, but I can't say how long it will take because I don't have the fastest internet connection in the world...LOL

I'm also going to start posting screenshots soon so be on the look out...

I'm going to start uploading it now, hope for the best!

New screenshots and info are up on the 1st page, please take a look!

Also please note that the working download links on the 1st page are still for the old roster patch and roster.

ive got some questions, the roster will be good but i want to edit some teams on woosah and in the last update u culdnt load teams oon woosah so i couldnt give gavin hensons star to toby flood and keep toby in england he went to play for wales :/.

Hey guys I'm sorry but my internet connection is jumping from 3G to 2G the whole time and is currently stuck on 2G so the uploading process is taking very long!

I started about an hour ago and its now only at 11% !:eek::(. Think its best if I go and sleep now and try again in the morning when the 3G is hopefully back...That's what you get for living outside town:p

Sorry for the delay...Again!!!:(

This is by far the greatest PATCH EVER.Thank you very much and keep up the good work.Ea sports have never created something so real.real south african advertisements,etc.Thanks again

lol I downloaded the old links and really confused myself as to why I got the same game going still. Then I decided to actually read something :) can't wait till the new link is up!!!!

Hi just wondering isin't the patch up yet, just the roster as still have the same layout not the trf layout, realise it says coming soon just wondering what patch this is?

This is really annoying coz i really want it to come out :p i think it will be a really godo mod and also ive altered the current roster from v4 is the new roster different because if it is i will need to edit all my star players :)

Cheers and please upload it im at the point of biting my nails

Last edited:

Latest posts