• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Rugby 10 Patch

the reason why i have asked the same question like 5 times is because no one is answering the question with an acceptable answer?? so of all you just shut up and have a cry u dumb *****

the reason why i have asked the same question like 5 times is because no one is answering the question with an acceptable answer?? so of all you just shut up and have a cry u dumb *****

the answers that have been given are as accurate as they're going to get man.

As I said I am not a fan of either player an agree that they are both great players. Would like to see them head to head.

I will say that he hasn't looked the same after returning from injury this year though.. In that play where Cooper cross kicked in his own goal i would have put my house on Digby having the pace to score the length of the field try. Then when the cover got to him he wasn't able to beat his man, it was really out of character and quite worrying for the Wallaby supporters i would imagine.

I can say that he's trying to conserve himself, he wants his shoulder to make it through to the world cup so only expect to see his traditional attacking flair when it gets closer to the end of the Super season. At the same time McKenzie has told Digby he isn't allowed to roam as much as he used to simply because he wants him in position for plays, I'm no coach but I think letting a player like Ioane do what he wants is as good as having him in a set play, ah well.

As my friend just said "Sonny Bill is just a taller version of Ioane." I don't believe Ioane is a better player than SBW, I believe they are on par with each other, both have pro's and con's, and neither really deserve a star.

Last edited:

Jesus Christ mate. JDV is doing this for free, shut up and be patient.

Plus you make no sense. Shut up and have a cry you dumb ****?!! You utter freak. Calm down and get a grip

Can somebody do something like this guy<hiragana i mean> not to enter the forum!!!???

That time of the month again ?

Can somebody do something like this guy<hiragana i mean> not to enter the forum!!!???

Please?
All he's doing is disrespecting the people that actually do work FOR FREE.
someone kick him out.

@ Hiragana: You whine way too much to be a footy player. You deserve a SBW shoulder to the face.

SBW is an athlete that has honed his skills in League, his tackling style, (though adapted now to rugby) is still primarily league based, how he leads with his shoulders and we all saw the hit on Kankowski (Which in my opinion was fair.) His offloading skills are suited to the Crusaders who always have support players running off him. He is an all round athlete who excels in the physical aspect of any code.

Digby Ioane is a true Union back, he does everything a back is supposed to: run hard and run fast. The physical aspects of his game as well as his speed make him one of the most dangerous backs in the competition if not the world.

I would say they are on par with each other. Although I'm no professional or coach or anything from a spectator point of view; whenever either of these players get the ball, you immediately expect something to happen.
Hopefully we'll see them against each other in the world cup and then this debate can be settled with a solid basis.
I mean both players will be looking to be in the best form.

can't wait for the world cup

i gotta admit guys, if only i had the knowledge you guys have in creating these games.im a rugby mad fan mainly with southern hemisphere teams.you guys a blessed!! especially the person/people who have updated rugby 08 to 2010? great stuff if only i was as smart and computer excelld like you!!

i'm gonna try and find someone to help me get this started.gonna drive me mad thinking about playing this game with an updated roster!!

anybody keen to take me thru step by step installing the update mods?lol

cheers have a good day

I can say that he's trying to conserve himself, he wants his shoulder to make it through to the world cup so only expect to see his traditional attacking flair when it gets closer to the end of the Super season. At the same time McKenzie has told Digby he isn't allowed to roam as much as he used to simply because he wants him in position for plays, I'm no coach but I think letting a player like Ioane do what he wants is as good as having him in a set play, ah well.

As my friend just said "Sonny Bill is just a taller version of Ioane." I don't believe Ioane is a better player than SBW, I believe they are on par with each other, both have pro's and con's, and neither really deserve a star.

I like to think of Ione as Australias answer to Rene Ranger.. Anyway the Reds aren't doing as well as last season, maybe they should let their best runner get running?
Im really not a fan of players conserving themselves either.. That kind of thing is habitual, if you play differently for an entire season it will start getting stored to muscle memory. If Ione doesn't feel 100% using his shoulder, he really shouldnt be on the paddock. Its in the interest of rugby as a whole for him to get himself right before he starts trying to play again.

am i able to burn this onto a cd to play on ps2 or ps3? im struggling with the different control buttons on laptop lol.. would love to play it on ps2 though?

It's strange how quickly one gets use to the new controls. I use to have a ps2 and loved my rugby on it, but after i sold it quickly got used to the pc controls. Even my keyboard clashing became second nature to me. I recently bought a xbox controller for FIFA and off course took a jab at Rugby, but I just can't. It feels like the keyboard as been used to many times to be replaced. I however think that I will just force myself unto the controller when the 2012 Rugby ***les are released.

However the real reason I pointed this out is that SBW skills don't translate well into game, offloading and all that is all very well, but ingame the only real star talents are kicking and tackle busts, they're the only noticeable ones anyway. And for one neither Ioane or SBW can kick to save their lives.

you're saying that star players all have the big boot and are tackle breakers right? Matt gitaue and quade cooper dont have either ability, why is that then? When gitaue is at 10 on the game he almost never passes to his center, he always tried to take the gap, so I think he's star might be "special". I think SBW and DI both deserve stars because both are great players.

Digby Ioane really doesn't deserve a star. He's good, but not that good.

Sorry if it has been answered but what are the chances of the 2011 patch being released and if there is one, when will we see it?

Thanks in advance guys.

i've downloaded the update and put all the files in the ea sports rugby 08 folder, but when i load the game, nothing has changed.
Any help?

Latest posts