• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Rugby 10 Patch

any where we can still get this Got back into the game watching the RWC and i have heard that the new version on the Xbox / Playstation 3 Sucks!!

i recently wanted to play world league again but the leed stadium keeps crashing. so when i go to download the fix gamefront tells me the file no longer exists.. please tell me where i can download it?

Yes, please, please upload the files again. Rugby 2011 is not available for PC and I don't have a PS3 or X-Box. Will have to switch to Jonah Lomu Rugby...

Hi Jdv and everyone else, I downloaded both files and put them in my Ea sports (tm) Rugby 08 folder. However, when i open the game, the roster updates have not happended. Can you explain?

when i dowloaded the mods my cpu asked me which program to use to open the mods, do i need to download a program to use these mods?

My God. What an insane number of stickied threads! No idea where to post this so I guess here is as good a place as any?
What have you managed to edit for R08? Is there a Gob file list like for R06?
I can't promise to make anything atm not least because my PC with visual studio on isn't working but if required I can take a look at some of the advanced editing possibilities like fixtures/tournaments etc.

Wel you can check out page one on this thread to see the patch,but you will need to download the game,that's the only problem,thanks for coming back haha,maybe you can bring some of that cricket planet face and kit wizard here;)we need smart people that can mod,not many left

So you don't know any monkeys?please explain to me what the coding does?like what caan you change?:)

Then u are brilliant mate,the editor helps a lot and is just as important

Hi!

I tried to install this full patch but it doesn't work. I installed it as it's written on the first page but when I run Rugby 08, nothing is up to date...
What can I do?

Thanks a lot!

Latest posts