• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF - The Tournament!

G

Goth Power

Anyone up for a tournament on Xbox live?

Post your top 3 games that you own and/or will be willing to play online with then, once a list has been compiled a poll shall be created by yours truely as to what tournament will be set up and when.

If your interested leave your gamertag, and 3 games.

My gamertag: Saint N Sinner

My list:

Rainbow Six: Vegas (survival, sharpshooter, team sharpshooter etc)
Gears Of War (Annex based but, the highest number of kills instead of points win the match)
Guitar Hero 2 (Score based, set 3 songs to play on any difficulty and the highest score out of the contenders win)

Gamertag - Kulch
R6V - sharpshooter
Forza2 - all classes except U, any track
Billiards - now crawl out of your holes, and play this gem - one of the best live games there is, and its FREE, and you all have it.

Billiards - now crawl out of your holes, and play this gem - one of the best live games there is, and its FREE, and you all have it.
[/b]
Free? We all have it? Did I miss that particular queue? Last I checked, they wanted 1200 points for it, which is the entire anti-thesis of free as far as Live pricing goes...?

Gears of War, but team Deathmatch
Ghost Recon 2
Call of Duty 3
Forza
Brian Lara

Maybe Uno?

Gears of War, Fight Night 3, that's all I got :p

I believe Billiards was the free game with the xbox live subscription/headphones/microsoft points pack you could buy...

I believe Billiards was the free game with the xbox live subscription/headphones/microsoft points pack you could buy...
[/b]
Fair enough. As the only thing I see in stores is the card variant without the points and headset, I wasnt aware of a premium version. Indeed, I can only seem to find references to a US edition. However, as a collector of those little tokens, I am now interested in acquiring one. Don't suppose anyone knows where I can get one cheap?

Gears of war, preferably team deathmatch :$ only work well in a team
PES 6 but im terrible at it :p
Ghost Recon advancewarfighter or whatever its called

might be getting new games on monday if thats the case this could change

OK

Gear Of War - Team Deathmatch
21:00 UK time (not sure of southern hemisphere time)

FIND AND ADD Saint N Sinner AS A GAMERTAG, AND WE WILL TRY TO GET A GAME STARTED.

ALL WHO WISHES TO JOIN FEEL FREE!

It's a shame really, Dobrien was the only one who turned up.

Maybe again sometime in the week.

Latest posts