• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF TRY OF THE MONTH - MARCH 2006

L

locksley

If you've got some tries lined up that you're sure will win this months comp, then post the links/vids in this thread.

Remember the rules:

1. Game has to be on Pro OR Elite mode
2. User team must not be much better than the AI team
3. Competitors can have up to 3 entries each at one time.

Please also ensure that you add the following information with your link.

Teams used (User team first)
Any particularly nice piece of play to look out for.

Cheers and Good luck.

Get posting!

----------------------------
MARCH ENTRIES
----------------------------

A) Saintsfan Webby
Stormers v Blues - Bump, Hand off & step

Nice try mate. one of the most satisfying trys iv scored went like this:
Leeds tykes V Newcastle Falcons (AI)

Kicked clear and so it was a line out just outside their 22. i stole ball and got a driving maul going only gained a few yards but gave me time 2 set up for a crossfield kick. ball came out, kicked it crossfield but it was short winger had to break his stride to get it which gave their fullback chance to close him down, fullback missed first tackle but set of chasing my winger. went for a diving tackle and grabbed his leg my player went down but just managed to skid ove line wi ball by a few mm.

I dont think this will count cos i dont have a vid of it but i wanted to share the moment with you all anyway

And for the record i lost the match and this was my only try but hey you cant have it all your own way

Originally posted by TheBokke@Mar 18 2006, 12:44 PM
Remember guys post comments in comments thread leave this for tries only.
sorry was that at me or not lol thought id b ok postin in here cos it was a try i just dont have a vid

I was going to stick one up, but that one still hammers any of the ones i have!!

I think we should just open a thread where people can post vids of any good tries they score. Be a lot easier, and you can dip in and out anytime.

Latest posts