• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Wellington NZ Meetup

W

woosaah

This is for the final of the RWC (its only 99 days away o_O)

Who is keen for a meetup in Wellington? In town, drinks in the pub watch the final?

Whoever in interested tell us, we will think of a location closer to the time etc etc :D

out of towners would be awesome as well.

So Far:

Woosaah

yeah i'm interested. i used to live in mt vic but moved here to Karori last week friday!

won't the final be at like 3am or some crazy hour like that? not many bar's turn off the music to switch on the rugby. but then again, this is the RWC..

Ah, so you chaps are going to organise a Congress of the Supreme Soviet of the New Zealand Communist Party (otherwise known as NZRFU) I can see the place where you lot are going to meet now...

congress.jpg

The guy on the podium is the General Secretary of the Communist Party (NZRFU), Ripper!

Hail! Comrades! I wish you all an excellent Congress! Don't forget to sing the International before you start the seminars on "capturing the commanding heights of rugby administration" and "redistributing the wealth of the vile Western Plutocrats (NH club owners) to the masses".

What are you on about? The NZRFU is a fascist dictatorship dedicated to Extreme Nationalisim and the destruction of the inferior races of the North.

The IRB is a perfect Communist Organisation - The Politburo up the top with the perks and all the power to further thier vision of a world that has long past them by, while the rest of the nation starves on Second Rate Tours and shockingly bad new scrum laws.

anyway, it will be a champagne breakfast, well an amber breakfast i think :) 7am would be a great time to watch the final. after a good nights sleep wake up hung over and get rid of it wth more beer and greesy food!

Friday 28 March Hurricanes v Crusaders Wellington 19:35

i am keen to meet up at the game. GO THE CRUSADERS

ill be wearing my red and black

Latest posts