• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Trf xv

The ref told Smit to get his men together for a talk and when they were bunched together he allowed a quick tap for an Irish try. I shat my pants.

Haha. Still, by that logic the Springboks didn't lose the QF of the RWC, they just didn't turn up to the semis.

Wasn't 2009 the really foggy game and Ireland only got points from penalties?

Very bitter because that try was years ago and legal. Time-off was never called. In 09 as Ollysays we didn't score any tries twas Sexton's second test when he looked class in an Irish jersey.

Also am I a big talking Irish person because I said there's a lot of Irish on the team or because of past deeds? First one makes no sense.

Finaly the comment about the trophy cabinet we last won silverware the same year S.A. won.

Last edited:
Everybody chill the ****ing beans or I will ban you all...Mods included.

"what do you mean I'm not able?"

Very bitter because that try was years ago and legal. Time-off was never called. In 09 as Ollysays we didn't score any tries twas Sexton's second test when he looked class in an Irish jersey.

Also am I a big talking Irish person because I said there's a lot of Irish on the team or because of past deeds? First one makes no sense.

Finaly the comment about the trophy cabinet we last won silverware the same year S.A. won.

I was actually lightheartedly refering to LN7; my opposition for the no.11 wing spot. I fear I have been taken somewhat more seriously in this thread than what I intended and I apologise for any offense. Maybe my intentions get lost in translation.

It's fine I was joking a bit myself as I accept I've said thing which people could consider slightly outspoken.

I was actually lightheartedly refering to LN7; my opposition for the no.11 wing spot. I fear I have been taken somewhat more seriously in this thread than what I intended and I apologise for any offense. Maybe my intentions get lost in translation.

Fear not my competition for the spot was merely a jest also , I'm keen to share , rolling subs is smashing

This team is destined to fail with attitudes like that, where's the fight, the hunger. Dullonion you'll never get the 9 shirt.

Delia Smith style rant over. :p

Don't worry I'll inspire us. I do things which lift the team such as a tighthead win, a big run, a subtle offload or an intercept in a final. (btw 10m is a big run from me). People look and think I'm not being out done by him.

Last edited:
And this...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OSYtQy9EqTA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Latest posts