• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Trf xv

******** nicking the centres. Haven't read the other 6 pages, so I'm shot-gunning fly-half, as long as Olyy keeps kicking duties ;)

Good point - worth considering for pre/post game, when you're at home, though.

******** nicking the centres. Haven't read the other 6 pages, so I'm shot-gunning fly-half, as long as Olyy keeps kicking duties ;)

You know you're not actually Gavin Henson right?

How do we go about registering with the ERC?
I reckon we could take the Heineken Cup by storm next season.

I offer the services of a 6ft 7, 165kg unfit manbeast. As lock is taken, i'd take 6 or a bench spot. Providing the game is only 10 minutes long.

I played wing and fullback, but prefered 12.

not really a speedster though, was more of a kick and chase guy, and clearing the ball.

wouldn't mind coming off the bench as a utility with my Piri weepu gut :D (not really, but I do like my food) for a good 15-20 minutes.

Utility back bench I suppose, with everything else gone.
Don't expect any (good) kicking.

I'll take wing ahead of gg. I can also cover any outside back position and number 8

Second row primarily but can cover the backrow. as these positions are taken put me on the bench. My credentials included playing for singapore U11 U12 U13 U14 and U15's i'm 6ft'2 but only 15 so i hope i've got a few inches left in me.

A little late to the party guys. I would be happy at 6 or 7 as it is all I have played for years now. I must insist that yards of ale follow after the game old skool style, I will leave the pints of sick and dam busters to the front row and the younger members :D

A little late to the party guys. I would be happy at 6 or 7 as it is all I have played for years now. I must insist that yards of ale follow after the game old skool style, I will leave the pints of sick and dam busters to the front row and the younger members :D

I had wretched expiriences at the hands of the front row at kangaroo court.

In that case I will also test the candidates during their first interview :)

He was 12 actually came on at 8 against Brigend for the C's but yeah he can't play 8.

Latest posts