• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Trf xv

Shot gun openside flanker if thats still an option or can play hooker as well and number 8. Played a bit for county is how far my credentials go

I got loosehead prop.

Credentials...umm.

I currently play for my teams Colts U21 team and start and have played multipile times for the Premier Team (untill I was blindsided a few days ago in town and got concussion, broken tooth, broken nose, black eye and ripped cheek, I was guarenteed a Prem game last Saturday) especially this season. 6'2'', 115kg, Winner of Devision 5 Schools Tornement with Onslow College 1st XV 2009. Used to prefer tighthead untill my sholder started messing up.

EDIT:

And if it comes down to myself, Mite and BG8 for the prop jersey, all I'm saying is the 16 year old better get no where near it.

Last edited:
I'll take 9, whoever is 10 can thank me later. :p

I'll battle cmac for the scrum-half position. I haven't played for a long time though, so I'll sit on the bench, wait for cmac to have a mare and come on change the game becoming an instant hero.

Glasgow might have a fight on his hands for the 12 jersey when Cyril get's here. Cymro plays hooker at a decent level.

I'll battle cmac for the scrum-half position. I haven't played for a long time though, so I'll sit on the bench, wait for cmac to have a mare and come on change the game becoming an instant hero.

Glasgow might have a fight on his hands for the 12 jersey when Cyril get's here. Cymro plays hooker at a decent level.

Someone should remind him to bring Saracenangel as cheerleader/mascot :lol:

Last edited:
I got loosehead prop.

Credentials...umm.

I currently play for my teams Colts U21 team and start and have played multipile times for the Premier Team (untill I was blindsided a few days ago in town and got concussion, broken tooth, broken nose, black eye and ripped cheek, I was guarenteed a Prem game last Saturday) especially this season. 6'2'', 115kg, Winner of Devision 5 Schools Tornement with Onslow College 1st XV 2009. Used to prefer tighthead untill my sholder started messing up.

EDIT:

And if it comes down to myself, Mite and BG8 for the prop jersey, all I'm saying is the 16 year old better get no where near it.

Forum experience counts for a lot in this game. I'm sure BG8 is young enough that we could switch him over to TH and he could adapt.

We must all adapt for the good of the forum..

True enough. I wasn't much of a full back truth be told. I came into the line far too often and was pretty shaky under the high ball. But for the good of the forum I'll make do.

Put me at the back of the scrum. No. 8

Getofmeland and Amobokoboko have to be our locks. They are tall as hell! They will be our Bekker and Etzebeth haha

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought we(I) established that getoffmeland is managing this little operation?

if there's space on the wing then throw me in... credentials, well my U10/ 11/ 12 team used to win almost every tournament we played in, won a couple finals at Twickenham... and my intra-mural team at uni just won the treble this season.

Personal credentials - hmmm unfit, 6', not muscly, fairly quick, 0 representative honours at any level... basically no credentials, I just have a habit of joining winning teams.

Someone fire up the team there..actually how about we all put our names forward and GetOFMyland makes the picks?

He's busy as hell at the moment, so you might be waiting a while. So far we have:

1) Nick_DNZ
2) Conal
3) BigGinger8
4) SelimNiai
5) Amobokoboko
6)
7) 04perryo
8) Ezequiel

9) Cmac95
10)
11) Lucky Number 7
12) Glasgow_88
13) Olyy
14) Gingergenius
15) Feicarsinn

Training at 8pm.

He's busy as hell at the moment, so you might be waiting a while. So far we have:

1) Nick_DNZ
2) Conal
3) BigGinger8
4) SelimNiai
5) Amobokoboko
6)
7) 04perryo
8) Ezequiel

9) Cmac95
10)
11) Lucky Number 7
12) Glasgow_88
13) Olyy
14) Gingergenius
15) Feicarsinn

Training at 8pm.

training? can we find another winger and I'll go sub and get to avoid training and play in matches only.

Isn't there a northern Irish bloke on this forum who has played a good level of rugby?

Latest posts