• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Trf xv

He's busy as hell at the moment, so you might be waiting a while. So far we have:

1) Nick_DNZ
2) Conal
3) BigGinger8
4) SelimNiai
5) Amobokoboko
6)
7) 04perryo
8) Ezequiel

9) Cmac95
10)
11) Lucky Number 7
12) Glasgow_88
13) Olyy
14) Gingergenius
15) Feicarsinn

Training at 8pm.

Shouldn't this be in the Return To Oz thread?

I usually prefer fullback but i can play out half aswell.

Im letting you no in advance im not the biggest backrow got reasonable pace but my coaches say im only in the team because i don't really ever miss a tackle. I'll be a jumper in the lineout haven't missed many this season.

Don't worry I can adapt I've been compared to Jack McGrath (by myself admittedly) we have many things in common. I also played tighthead against Cardiff so yep I'll play there.

I'm now going to annoy cmac by saying he's a poor player and Dulloien should start.

I'll coach the cheerleaders...

neutral-if-you-know-what-i-mean-l.png

I'll coach the team, seeing as I conal has the position I play in.

Nah man, first come first serve. I'll happily coach, been doing it for a while now.

This Squad is Immensely Northernish at the moment.

I used to play hooker in high school, and then in Unversity I moved over to Tighthead prop, and the last 2 years I was moved over to loosehead prop. I'm 1.82 m and a measly 125kg's. I can fill any of the front row spots, but as I haven't played for the last year, I'm afraid I might not be able to go the full 80, so put me on the bench and let me make an impact in the last 20...

Also, I know some good quality H2O...

In all honesty, I would not be good enough to make such a team.

As such, as I reserve a role of Gin Soaked Blazer.

Openside Flanker. Definition of a ground-hog. Every ruck I get to I win. Quality tackler. Coming back from tearing a ligament in my knee, severe tissue bruising and fractured it. 6 months out, 2 months to go.

Openside Flanker. Definition of a ground-hog. Every ruck I get to I win. Quality tackler. Coming back from tearing a ligament in my knee, severe tissue bruising and fractured it. 6 months out, 2 months to go.

Ok, own up, whose troll account is this...

Oh and I'm happy being waterboy, but will play 6 if needed.

I play hooker but you can just use me as a linesman.....my school does. Also I haven't heard any complaints about my coaching skills form the Under 8's at my club

Last edited:
Munstermuffin for physio.

Speaking of which, anyone know any decent quad stretches? I'm finding it take my massive thighs a good ten or fifteen minutes to loosen out in matches.

Latest posts