• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Trf's Look

Thanks for that JJ. I'm looking for something a little bit more radical though. For example - having logos with players on it.

For example, over "Other Sports" have pictures of some cricketers.

...I wish I knew how to do that.

-------------------

*SHOCK! HORROR! Another unconstructive kaftka post!*

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Dec 22 2005, 09:32 PM
Why not league players?

Originally posted by ..::ERIC::..+Dec 22 2005, 08:47 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (..::ERIC::.. @ Dec 22 2005, 08:47 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-St Helens RLFC
@Dec 22 2005, 09:32 PM
Why not league players? [/b]
<

You're going to get a clip around the ears soon. Thats what you get for going to a cheap barber.

Originally posted by ..::ERIC::..+Dec 22 2005, 08:47 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (..::ERIC::.. @ Dec 22 2005, 08:47 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-St Helens RLFC
@Dec 22 2005, 09:32 PM
Why not league players? [/b]
Because league will have its own section.
<

When all these changes take place will the forum be closed off for a day or two? So that
all the changes can be made at once?

Or will they be done bit by bit whilst the forum is in use?

As a grown man (thanks Lora
<
) the only constructive thing I can say about an update to TRF's look is to not make it confusing.

Familiarity does not breed contempt -- it lets me find where I'm going.

As much as I hate change (lifting in the lineout?!) I'll let you kids go about it.

Stupid kids with your new skins and your make-out parties

You really are a fun-sucking little old man aren't you capt?

But this place should be kept simple nothing extreme and preferably no cricketers over other sports. Why don't we have different banners, where if you are in EA you have EA banner and if you are in International Rugby - General have a banner related to that. But when you are on the board index have one that has come from the banner comp.

Latest posts