• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF's Super 15 prediction game

A reminder is a good idea but when leaving on a Thursday morning and returning on a sunday might be tricky.
If it's ok for you I would like to post my results this weekend as I'm out of town as from next week Wednesday until the weekend.

That is no problem at all. I will open the topic now for the predictions

@ bates: You predict 9 points with 1 try for the Lions... That is not possible ;)

Hey Ross! Good to see you are in!

this sounds real slick. put me down too.

Yeah! I tried to send you a PM but you blocked that option hehe

What is the link for this particular league plaese?<table class="TableStats" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="Width40" valign="top">
</td><td class="Width60" valign="top">
</td></tr><tr><td class="Width40">
</td><td class="Width60">
</td></tr></tbody></table>
If anyone likes to play on www.superbru.com, join my pool - BigBadFun pool - already 20+ people strong and huge fun

for the cricket we play in "RaaiMaarNet" pool - translated in menas "OnlyGuessing"

<table class="TableStats" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="Width40" valign="top">
</td><td class="Width60" valign="top">
</td></tr><tr><td class="Width40">
</td><td class="Width60">
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Last edited:
I just wanted to inform you guys that there are only a couple of days left before the Round 1 deadline, which is the moment the first match kicks off

Just got back from the T.A.B (NZ betting agency), got me a $5 bet just to start off the season. I cant believe I somehow missed out the Brumbies/Chiefs game.

Heres my ticket anyway...

'Canes
'Tahs
'Saders (I know I know but my hearts with the Blues)
Shawks (only kiwis and aussies will understand this spelling)
Bulls
Reds

I wouldve betted on the Chiefs to win and that wouldve made my ticket (not by much) as they were underdogs. The return is a whopping $19.80 wow wee but 1st bet of the season so all favourites for now.

Last edited:
Signing up 15 minutes before the first match!!!! Better late than never! ^_^

Bloody Nonu.
At halftime I thought I had it. Nonu would be back and the Hurricanes would take over, scoring two tries and helping my effort in the prediction game.
Sopoaga was doing his best to keep their score close to my prediction as well...

The log:

The Log:

Hey guys! Sorry it took so long but I played my first match in a long time yesterday and ended up with 2 dislocated fingers so I didn't have a lot of time to keep this up to date. Here we go!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts