• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Tri nations

C

CeeJay

In tri nations you play everyone three times, whats going on? has it been changed in real life?

Originally posted by CeeJay@Feb 16 2006, 03:42 PM
In tri nations you play everyone three times, whats going on? has it been changed in real life?
Sure has - nice to see EA up to date..........

Tri-Nations 2006

July 8 New Zealand vs. Australia Christchurch, NZ
July 15 Australia vs. South Africa Brisbane, AUS
July 22 New Zealand vs. South Africa Wellington, NZ
July 29 Australia vs. New Zealand Brisbane, AUS
August 5 Australia vs. South Africa Sydney, AUS
August 18 New Zealand vs. Australia Johannesburg, SA
August 26 South Africa vs. New Zealand Pretoria, SA
September 2 South Africa vs. New Zealand Rustenberg, SA
September 9 South Africa vs. Australia Johannesburg, SA

yea i remember reading how the bledeisloe cup will be a best out of 3 thing now.. easier to win it and lose it now coz with that 2 game one they had going on was cake!

BOUT TIME SANZAR FIXED THIS UP.........GOOD WORK CHAMP :p

And brilliant EA incorporated it

I also think u can choose the shedule to last years too...ie best of 2 games

i know in the RWC u can pick 3 schedules

whether or not they go to the respective stadia for the old years i dunno

The ->

will actually be played in Auckland.

Originally posted by hvddrift@Feb 16 2006, 04:00 PM
WTF..........why would we play eachother in SA

....also why no games in perth

:cheers:

extra games this year will be awsome

everyone at my house with lots of beer and lots of hate aussie attitude bwaahahahahah!!!

More fixtures is always good news....maybe one day we can even have mid week matches like football

Good that the bledisloe is still only 2 games, we owe you bloody aussies at least a couple more years of torture yet.

yeah this was announced at the same time as the super 14 was. extra games are good and nice to see ea keeping up with the times. nz v aus in sa is obviously a typo

Originally posted by esoj@Feb 16 2006, 10:16 PM
nz v aus in sa is obviously a typo
i think it should be in SA cause if its the 3rd and final for the bledisloe cup then its better to play at a neutral ground dont you guys reckon?

Its not, the bledisloe is still only 2 matches. At least thats what ive heard, if its any different ill throw a bloody fit.

Originally posted by 187@Feb 16 2006, 04:23 PM
yea i remember reading how the bledeisloe cup will be a best out of 3 thing now.. easier to win it and lose it now coz with that 2 game one they had going on was cake!
thats why i thought it was 3 matches for the bledisloe..........
stupid question.......but i always wondered how they got a winner out of 2 games though??? is it points difference?

No, if you hav the bledisloe, then need only win one game to keep it. If you dont hav it then you need to win 2. A draw and it stays with the current holder. Weird i know. Aussie wants it changed back to 3 games now they theyre are getting a taste of how hard it is to win back.

Damn JJ, you beat me to it.

Originally posted by JJ-@Feb 16 2006, 10:52 PM
The challenger had to win both. Or win one, draw one.
Ok cool thanx alot. :cheers:

but in rugby 06 ( if its best of 2 ) how do you know who the challenger is.........is it defaulted to the current real life challenger?

Shock horror! I just played a quick tri nations and the bledisloe is now fought over 3 games, this better not be true do life!! (looks around frantically for an australian to punch.)