• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Trivium: The Crusade

seeing as he/she has decided not to reply to any of the posts for a while, does that mean we are all cooler than Flower Power?

I can understand that, I mean its not to everybody's taste and I still listen to their last album quite frequently but if someone doesn't like it they just have tos ay it, they don't have to be some mindless arrogant ******* and start chatting **** about it.
[/b]
Here, here. Thank you Goth Power for offering Trivium's latest as a possible alternative to the crap on todays radio. I'm yet to hear whole album, but don't mind first few tracks.

As for everyone panning it and the so called emo-ness of it lyrically, have a good read of some lyrics going around, not all songs are about skipping through chocolate land on a sunny Sunday afternoon.

I personally couldn't give a flying what the lyrics are, as long as it sounds good to me.

Best example for me - Rammstein.

Don't like it - don't watch it/listen to it, let alone complain about it.

What is the who-ha with this band? Everywhere I go I see people wearing Trivium hoodies and the like.

Hell, I must've seen at least 6 different people in Trivium tops at FG yesterday.

<div class='quotemain'>Don't like it - don't watch it/listen to it, let alone complain about it. [/b]

Exactly!!! its all to do with personal choice...
[/b][/quote]

Yeah, I was just taking the ****. I hote hate emo/goth-metal, I was really only enjoying a ride on the mocking bandwagon.

Heya guys, sorry I haven't been here to here the mocking and slagging off but I have been busy, check my blog if your bothered why.

I love the new album, but I do agree with the lyric thing...but I mostly listen to the tune as much as anything I mean I love jamming to it...and before you start *****ing about it listen to the god damn thing and what it has to offer.

Trivium are awsome IMO and won't die out for a very long time. Mitey, if you saw me in town or something you would probably notice me wearing one of them too :p

Latest posts