• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Trouble with boots

david0404

Academy Player
Hey Guys, was wondering if any of you could help me out. I have a boot pack with a full list of 16 pairs of boots. However one of the boots is on number 16 when selecting it on Woosah's editor. Does anyone know how i can change this so that they are on a different number such as 12 or 13?

Thanks in advance,

David 0404

oks, I'll try to help but I see you want to pass the boot 16 to 12 or 13?

you have to open the file with fshed 5f1c1437ecb6fb9c7f280f5b54e47f7e.fsh and then test if you can change the order of the boot. I will try to help.

well i have two boot files. one is the one i use with all the boots i normally use but the second one has three new pairs of boots which i would like to put in instead of three boots i do not like. The thing is with the second boot pack it was made by someone else and they replace boots i already liked such as 1 and 16. I would like to manipulate the file so that the boots replace different numbers such as 2 and 13. anybody know how to edit this file such as the bootmakers themselves?

can not modify the file, you would have to create a boot file and save it. PNG, then with FSHED , open the appropriate file and replace the boots that you like best

Last edited:
Hi david, I'm trying to understand what you are in need and this is what I do to change his boots.

1.Open the file with FSHED 5f1c1437ecb6fb9c7f280f5b54e47f7e.fsh
2.Select the boots that you want to change.
3.Within of going to and then EDIT
4.Where click will open a window, you click on NEW
5.When click will open a window where you have to find the boots that you created.
6. when you select the boot you want to change where it says click OPEN. and then click where it says UPDATE.
7.usted did all these steps correctly will appear in the boot file you created by who wanted to change.
8. save.

I hope that works for you step by step.

thank you so much peter! i think i have finally done what i wanted to achieve with your help. thank you!!

Last edited:

Latest posts