• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Trying to buy an Italian rugby jersey

F

FerraraZ

For the life of me I cannot find the official jersey for purchase. World rugby shop doesn't carry them (ya know the test jersey with the jaguar logo on the front). I want to practice in it because lately I've had to practice in my italian soccer jersey (does great with sweat and air flow). Any help is much appreciated. I need to find a retailer that will ship to USA.

The shop i work at has it.
I've put it on the new website that i'm setting up for the shop, but i cna't remember for the life of me if it's on the current one.
We can ship to America but it'll cost you a little for delivery.

Shop Rugby's Wesbite

EDIT: Yeah, it's on there, btw.
I think it would be best if you e-mailed the shop just to confirm whether your size is there and how much it would cost to have it delivered.

Yeah but only in L and XXL and not XL.

I'm going to get one for my birthday in July, I'm just impatient :D

Or You can buy from Lovell Rugby,

They have it in stock, and we are linked with them...

And they will ship to the USA!!!

Yeah, thats where I (or, rather, my parents) will buy from. But Lovell only have the home shirt in L and XXL!

I know its a shame but they have the away one in XL ;)

In the Sale as well!!!

If I'm not wrong, isn't Chez looking for the Test version of the Italy jersey? None of the ones people have linked to so far have had the sponsor's logo on the front.

(Just a disclaimer, I'm not having a go at anyone here, as the Test version of the Italy jersey probably isn't available on the market. Seems like the one people have linked to is the one most like it though)

(Just a disclaimer, I'm not having a go at anyone here, as the Test version of the Italy jersey probably isn't available on the market. Seems like the one people have linked to is the one most like it though)
[/b]

I hope you're happy, you've just made someone on the forums cry with your scathing condemnation! :(

If I'm not wrong, isn't Chez looking for the Test version of the Italy jersey?
[/b]

Yup, you've got a good point, mate:

For the life of me I cannot find the official jersey for purchase. World rugby shop doesn't carry them (ya know the test jersey with the jaguar logo on the front).
[/b]

Clearly all i read was the ***le to the subject...and just kinda ignored the rest. :)

Sorry, Chez.
I can be of no help.

Well hey guys thank you for the help. I ended up buying the White Away SS jersey from Rugbystore.co.uk which is the same one you guys have linked. As was said it doesn't look like the test jerseys are even availible for sale. Thanks.

Latest posts