• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Tua Announces Fights

C

Candyman

MAN!! I can't wait for these!!

Tua announces three fights
Newstalk ZB - December 4, 2009, 3:08 pm

Boxer David Tua has finally confirmed his next bout.

He has announced three bouts to take place in the first half of next year, with the first taking place on February 7 in Atlantic City against American former WBA Heavyweight Champion Bruce Seldon.

A further two bouts will take place in New Zealand in March and in Hawaii in May.

Any fight with Tua in it will be awesome! Just wonder if the fights are too close together!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Candyman @ Dec 4 2009, 06:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Any fight with Tua in it will be awesome! Just wonder if the fights are too close together![/b]

I think that too, considering the fighters he's going to fight aren't exactly 'easy beats' like the guys he's fought before the Cameron fight. A former world champion and Friday who beat Cameron (mind you, Cameron was clearly the better fighter for 10 rounds before he bleed too much).

He'll handle them easily I reckon...line 'em up knock em down. 3 fights, 3 rounds, then get someone with a ***le belt by years end.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (candybum @ Dec 4 2009, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Candyman @ Dec 4 2009, 06:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Any fight with Tua in it will be awesome! Just wonder if the fights are too close together![/b]

I think that too, considering the fighters he's going to fight aren't exactly 'easy beats' like the guys he's fought before the Cameron fight. A former world champion and Friday who beat Cameron (mind you, Cameron was clearly the better fighter for 10 rounds before he bleed too much).
[/b][/quote]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Radman @ Dec 4 2009, 10:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
He'll handle them easily I reckon...line 'em up knock em down. 3 fights, 3 rounds, then get someone with a ***le belt by years end.[/b]

Yeah when ya put it like that 3 fights in a short time isn't so bad then when they will end early with his mighty left hook!!

Latest posts