• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Pro14 Suspended Indefinately - Covid 19

Given that three Welsh rugby stadia are being converted into field hospitals, that doesn't portend well for resuming the season.

So there is a proposal declare Leinster as Pro-14 champs, but the jox are not happy with that.

What does it matter? I'd rather they just binned it. If the trophy has to be accounted for just say Leinster retain it or something but it isn't added to our record.

Same for the Heino unfortunately, think we had that one this year. :(

What does it matter? I'd rather they just binned it. If the trophy has to be accounted for just say Leinster retain it or something but it isn't added to our record.

Same for the Heino unfortunately, think we had that one this year. :(
This is case. Whoever gets ***le it is tarnished regardless as it was not fully earned.

Source?
Because Rennie says Leinster should get the trophy

Your link contains a link to Edinurgh's perspective, which frankly is more important than a departing coach of an uncompetitive team.
https: // www .bbc.co.uk /sport/rugby-union/52379467

Your link contains a link to Edinurgh's perspective, which frankly is more important than a departing coach of an uncompetitive team.
https: // www .bbc.co.uk /sport/rugby-union/52379467
No need to be a dick, you claimed "the jox" said one thing when 50% of the clubs said the opposite.

No need to be a dick, you claimed "the jox" said one thing when 50% of the clubs said the opposite.
Does Rennie represent anyone?

The SRU representation on the pro 14 board are going to be the influencers in the final decision.

Not the full full picture, but here is a quote in the news section of the SRU website written by the SRU performance director Jim Malinder.

"I don't think we've played enough matches for Leinster (to be handed the ***le). Clearly they had an outstanding start which has been brilliant for them to go unbeaten but there's some good other sides who are playing well and, at this moment in time, what we said is that it's a season and you get into the play-offs and the final and that's why I don't agree that Leinster should be handed it.

Latest posts