TUQIRI STAYS!!

Discussion in 'General Rugby Union' started by The TRUTH, Mar 12, 2007.

1. The TRUTH

The TRUTH Guest

It's official....

Well, im glad this is all over and i'm glad he decided to stay, it would have been a real shame to lose quality player like Lote back to a dead-end sport like ugly league.

I think he would have been better off signing up with the Reds, he always played well under Eddie and it's obvious that McKenzie hasn't a clue when it comes to getting the best out of his backs(SNK on the bench? :rolleyes: ).... but the Tahs can't afford to lose anymore players atm, so maybe it's best for OZ rugby he stayed.

With this major distraction behind him, hopefully he can pull his finger out and concentrate on playing the type of rugby we all know he's capable of.

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Dumbo

Dumbo Guest

Shame, could have been a good oppurtunity for a 'team' player

4. 187

187 Guest

that's awesome not only for australian rugby but for rugby in general he's deciding to stay with union as he is a class winger!

5. Haj

Haj Guest

I wanted tuqiri to **** off back to the nrl.
    I think he's a disgrace.

6. jake the mus

jake the mus Guest

great athlete..i dont think the union gives a **** what kind of a person he is..he does the bizzness and with the lack of depth and i mean EXTREME LACK of depth in aussie wingers they needed him for the wc

7. melon

melon Guest

yay.

8. aussie1st

aussie1st Guest

Not worth 800k a year these days. He is just plain lazy on the field bearly makes any metres and no try scoring machine.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!