• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Two Players, Biggest Fight?

I love Jerry and hate Schalk. So I'd love to see Collins vs Burger.

I'd just like to see Jerry in a big scrap with anyone, but I doubt it would happen cos he's not that type of player.

Wade Dooley vs Totai Kefu. These two players were responsible for two of the biggest ass kickings in Rugby History. Dooley against Phil Davies and Kefu against Trevor Brennan. This should be pay per view.

Actually i change mine to Jerry Collins vs Dalaglio because Jerry doesn't like him. My uncle hangs with Jerry and he told me that. [/b]
Who does like Dallaglio? No one...not even his mum.

Sebestian Chabal v Carl Heyman

Jerry would paste Dallaglio

Gareth Cooper and Peter Stringer would be funny

Peter Stringer Vs Ali Williams . I would like to see the biggest bag of **** in world rugby get bashed up by the smallest man in world rogby

I'd just like to see Jerry in a big scrap with anyone, but I doubt it would happen cos he's not that type of player.
[/b]

Whats wrong with Schalk? :angry:

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

Whats wrong with Schalk? :angry: [/b][/quote]
Everything.

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

Everything.
[/b][/quote]

:ranting: He isnt a dirty player, just a former world player of the year. Jealousy perhaps..

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

He doesn`t wear all black strip with a silver fern on it mate. The cardinal sin for any decent player who can give as good as he gets in the eyes of some people from a certain island just off the Aussie coast :box: .....

Chabal vs Leota= the equivalent of an immovable object hitting an unstoppable force!

anyone vs frank bunce (he'll just cover his head and get pummeled)

in all reality: sione lauaki vs nick williams

Henry Tuilagi (Samoa) vs Jerry Collins (NZ) vs Sebastian Chapal (France) :cheers:

Latest posts