• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

U20s 2020

The Wales game on S4c has English commentary available so that usually means they have sole broadcast rights in the UK.

The Wales game on S4c has English commentary available so that usually means they have sole broadcast rights in the UK.
Hmmm... I'll believe that when I hear it. Every time I watch a game on S4C and choose English commentary, nothing changes and it's still Welsh. Could just be virgin media though... as it always used to work on sky.

Is it this tournament or the Junior World Cup (or both?) that they stream on youtube?

It is really stupid how they don't tell you how to watch it.

With how big the 6 Nations is I genuinely think that if they packaged the U20's (& womens) tournaments right, it could get a decent audience.

I've always thought an U20's game is the perfect start to a 6 Nations weekend.

England v France apparently on Sky tomorrow, which is annoying.

U20s starting up now, don't know much about the team this year compared to other years so interested to watch it.

Moving the games to Cork was a great move.

U20s starting up now, don't know much about the team this year compared to other years so interested to watch it.

Moving the games to Cork was a great move.
Listening to the commentators they've said we have a very good pack while maybe not having the same talent in the backs as last year. Look like they've too much for these Scots in the early exchanges. Booming them in attack and defence. Early doors though.

We've been decent but can't get away from a Scotland team that aren't too bad themselves, big improvement on the Scottish teams of the last few years on this evidence

Edit: what a try

Latest posts