• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

UK Rugby 2005 Release Date!

thank to teh mite and to captain america for teachin me Roi and Ni stuff,we call them eire and nord irlanda thats all.
For captain america:why did u say ur not a ruffiano?i ve never said that to ya.forse lo sei ?
<

Originally posted by Badboy@Feb 24 2005, 10:59 AM
thank to teh mite and to captain america for teachin me Roi and Ni stuff,we call them eire and nord irlanda thats all.
For captain america:why did u say ur not a ruffiano?i ve never said that to ya.forse lo sei ?
<
Certo, Ragazzo Terribile! Ma, parlo un poco d'italiano. Ho detto 'non sono un ruffiano' perche non sono un ruffiano -- e verita!

Originally posted by Badboy@Feb 24 2005, 11:27 AM
ok ti credo.lol
come mai parli l'italiano?
Studiato all'università perché amo il cinema italiano . . . e ho bisogno imparare un lingue!

Originally posted by captainamerica+Feb 24 2005, 11:43 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (captainamerica @ Feb 24 2005, 11:43 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Badboy
@Feb 24 2005, 11:27 AM
ok ti credo.lol
come mai parli l'italiano?
Studiato all'università perché amo il cinema italiano . . . e ho bisogno imparare un lingue! [/b]
if u want i could be ur personal italian tutor.and roberto benigni is a great !

Well, it's obviously been awhile since I studied, but I still love Italian cinema. Benigni is fantastic, but my all-time favorite actor (in the world) was Marcello Mastroianni.

We better get back on topic.
<

I think the UK will get the game with the rest of europe, unfortunately, that looks to be after the States! I'm very happy.

have you dudes got any confirmation from a source for the US/Canada release? ... what I mean is... has anybody asked any of the stores/EA yet or is the information being taken from sites that have it posted up?

would hate to beat you guys to it if your date happens to change!
<

... tho it would be nice to see you guys over there get it first, give the uneducated a chance to catch up with the rules of the game (
<
lol)

Originally posted by captainamerica+Feb 24 2005, 10:17 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (captainamerica @ Feb 24 2005, 10:17 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-raziel_eire
@Feb 24 2005, 10:12 AM
Capt. dude.... a little clarification...

I go to college in the north (the UK), worked (for 6.5 years) in the south and live exactly on the border (
<
bandit country) ... so I know the score with tv workings/local name calling etc...

what I meant by '(and this might apply in the UK)' was in regards to the release date information I had just got confirmed from an Irish store with outlets on both sides of the border, hence that date might also apply to the UK aswell as Rep. of Ire

... plus the demo I'm after is for the PS2, much prefer my sports games on the big tv !

just thought I'd clear that all up! 
<
Gracias! [/b]
Capt. America, I offer my apologies .... I've clearly tried to clarify a situation that didn't need clarifying... (altho my aim was to simply clear something up and not be offensive/ignorant)

I seemed to have missed Badboy's post just before yours and see now that it was he who you were responding too in relation to Eire, North/South and tv workings... etc and not me, dunno how I missed it, but I did... so...

... sorry for slabberin' on about me when I really had no reason too (hindsight is a wonderful thing, if only it came earlier!
<
)

Raz, it's all good. It's aaaaaaaaaaaall good.

Yeah, I've phoned around to various stores and have asked.

Also when I'm out and about in the public, making in-store appearances and opening new stores, before I cut the ribbon to a new EB Games I ask on the sly, "Rugby 2005 still coming out on the 9th?" and they say yes. And then I sign old ladies breasts.

But some of my American brethern are saying the 8th, which is when I thought EA shipped the game, but then again, new releases are usually out on Tuesdays, at least they used to be.

Right-o,

I've received further news from my (brand new) contact at GameStop.ie, so this applies to Ireland (ROI & NI)... I can't confirm it for UK however

1) Ruby 2005 is released on Xbox and PC on 4th March
2) Its released on PS2 on the 11th March
3) The game is being launched in their Henry St. Store on Sat 5th March with Gordon D'arcy in attendance
4) The demo is available from Monday

So there you have it... we officially get the game on the 4th March !

Have no idea why the PS2 is a little later... seems a bit crazy to me as Ireland is meant to have the highest number of PS2's per head of population (or so I've been told
<
)

We still gotta wait... but we'll be the earliest/one of the earliest to have it

could be a shipping problem and thats why ps2 is delayed about a week and the demo does seem to be coming out next week as someone else has said that it wil be out march 1st

Latest posts