• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

UK Rugby Recruitment

M

melon

In 5 months i'll be finishing high school.

I'm wishing to come to a European country, preferably England, Wales or Ireland to work and play rugby at the same time.

I have quite an impressive Rugby resume.

I was wondering if anyone could possibly help me get in contact with a half decent rugby team that would consider me and possibly get me a job somewhere.

My intentions are to start off low at a club and hopefully move my way up the grades in the hope of scoring some kind of development contract with a better club or something along those lines.

If I don't get help here I suppose I could just google it and get in contact with them, but I just thort I'd ask all of you.

In 5 months i'll be finishing high school.

I'm wishing to come to a European country, preferably England, Wales or Ireland to work and play rugby at the same time.

I have quite an impressive Rugby resume.

I was wondering if anyone could possibly help me get in contact with a half decent rugby team that would consider me and possibly get me a job somewhere.

My intentions are to start off low at a club and hopefully move my way up the grades in the hope of scoring some kind of development contract with a better club or something along those lines.

If I don't get help here I suppose I could just google it and get in contact with them, but I just thort I'd ask all of you.
[/b]

www.waterloorugby.com

we've just had our best players cherrypicked when we went down so I think new playing members will be welcome.

Someone made a similar request on their forum the other day and they were told to email [email protected]

I'm an aspiring new Coach wanting to wrec- I mean rui-, I mean destro-, I mean, enhance Northampton Saints.

Where do I sign up for that? :D

I'm an aspiring new Coach wanting to wrec- I mean rui-, I mean destro-, I mean, enhance Northampton Saints.

Where do I sign up for that? :D
[/b]

Keith Barwell's trousers.

Or alternatively just play the club for 10 years, then they give you a job for the hell of it. Unless you're Steve Thompson.

<div class='quotemain'>
Keith Barwell's trousers.
[/b]

SIGN ME UP! :bana:
[/b][/quote]

I imagine a yellow and jiggling object would probably be involved in getting the job ironically enough.

Although I suppose technically speaking Uncle Keith would be the one actually getting the job...

Latest posts