• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

ulcers!

C

Caledfwlch

alright. i got a rough cut on tip of my tongue while eating chips last night. and now there's a bloody ulcer on it.

so guys (and gals), what are your home made remedies for ulcers.

i'd like to hear bout the ones that cause the most pain the most. personally i love it when the salt bites into the ulcer! :rolleyes:

D

Dmx#1

Urine will do the trick! I can't say i have done it before but let me know how it turns out

C

Caledfwlch

are you serious? i know that urine is sterile. but man i've never heard of it being used as a antiseptic rub!

C

Caledfwlch

and then wen i do it u say it doesnt work. nice one mate, but im not THAT stupid

L

Leo Luigi

Get a little green pepper, squish it so a little 'juice' gets out and put it over the ulcer for some moments, it's relieves the pain a bit.

And brush your teeth so you won't get any more.

L

Laetca

Try eating sour stuff, things that have strong vinegar taste, lemons, other sour (non sugary/salty) stuff. Not sure if it helps, it seems to work for me.

Or go to your pharmacist, they probably have just the thing for you xD

B

BokMagic

1- Gargle with antiseptic mouthwash

2- Mouth ulcer paste, can be bought cheaply at your local chemist

3- Generic vitamin B co. tablets- very cheap, and will help to prevent them in future.

Primary

The Rugby Forum Assistant
Here are some related products that The Rugby Forum members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to The Rugby Forum’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to The Rugby Forum discussions about these products.