• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ulster vs Bath

Will be a tight game but I predict an Ulster win basing it on home advantage, Domestic league positions and form shown throughout the season. Big game for Nevin Spence but Paddy Wallace should be able to guide him into the spaces.

Three of the softest tries you're likely to see in a rugby match. Both teams playing some pretty bad rugby

We were just luring them into a trap.

Good result, just need to sharpen up and do them at the Rec.

Didn't expect it to be that close, to be honest
Bath have been massively under performing the premiership, and Ulster have looked fairly good in the Magners

Stephen Ferris - what a player

Didn't expect it to be that close, to be honest
Bath have been massively under performing the premiership, and Ulster have looked fairly good in the Magners

In fairness Humphries did his best to help Bath out.

Stephen Ferris - what a player

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

In fairness Humphries did his best to help Bath out.

iHumph is a horrendous tease. Made Bath thought they'd win it by being shunte, then kicked them out of it.

I wish he'd regrow his beard. He was a far better rugby player with it.

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

iHumph is a horrendous tease. Made Bath thought they'd win it by being shunte, then kicked them out of it.

I wish he'd regrow his beard. He was a far better rugby player with it.

Yeah, I have the same theory about Fernando Torres and long hair. Rubbish since he got it cut.

Watching that match was like watching an Ulster season. Playing well and losing and playing alright and winning and then god knows what.

Ulster's forwards dominated the match with the better scrum and ball retention. I think Ulsters backs need a kick up the back side, they made to many mistakes and lacked control. Nevin spence looked like he was the most experience Ulster back. He was impressive. Ferris was very good aswell he just smashed his way through knocking players backwards all the time. Bath are having to live off scraps at the moment and really were lucky to only lose by this margin. Ulster need to be far more clinical. We were camped on Baths try line about 3 times and in their 22 about 5 times and we could only score 1 try. It was lucky Humphreys could at least kock better than he usually does if not we would hae lost.

Latest posts