• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ultimate TRF election special in HD thread

How about the, I'm too drunk that I can't go to work tomorrow or, I drink myself silly that I will live on disability due to liver disease. Heaps of people have addictions and problems, like I'm sure you have alcohol dependency. Fact is, people pay taxes on fatty foods, just like you pay tax on alcohol so the NHS gets money from it all so does DWP.

I'm sorry you haven't got any real problems, but my brother has type 1 diabetes and do your ******* research before you do labelling it off, it is type 2 diabetes that is from ''junk food''. If you really want to get down to it, both are genetic, type 2 is only activated by alcohol and junk food, but mostly alcohol, so it is the genetic lottery.

My main gripe is people with ''back problems'', I've got back problems, hell I've got arthritis but I still play rugby, work and university. It bothers me sometimes but you just have to get up and live, yet most people **** about and use it as an excuse not to work.
Hmmm. Don't know what to make of you.

I'll assume you're slightly disturbed, and yet a bit boring at weddings.

Newsflash, you CAN have fun without alcohol.

Slightly disturbed, if only you knew. :)

Last edited:
article-1263230-08FB6849000005DC-222_468x244.jpg

This is the best that corrupt, morally bankrupt government could come up with? Labour's big advertisement for the election was a mock-up of David Cameron in the guise of Gene Hunt. They were apperently warning the British public not to go back to the 'brutal' days of the Thatcherite 1980s.

Oh, so what 'brutality' are we talking about, Sluggy? The days when this country's population was still overwhelmingly and recognisably British? The days when Islamisation and unfettered multiculturalism were not even on the social radar? The days when union militancy had been well and truly tamed? The days when this country was not on the verge of bankruptcy as it is today? The days when immigration was kept in check? The days when the social nightmares of teenage pregancy, drug abuse, social breakdown, unruly youth and crime were mere shadows of what they have become under this government? The days when we were in the European Community as a member state instead of a client county of a putative European supranational entity? The days when the Union with Scotland was not in any danger from the rise of separatism? On and on it goes.

It was a government which presided over the greatest loss and/or adulteration of the things that made this country great. It has not come by chance, either. Faced with shrinking poll ratings once again and the rebuke of the NI increase by noted business figures, it resorted to nothing more than the tactics of the schoolground pranksters. We may return to some of the ideas of the 1980s under a Cameron Conservative administration. Give me that over a return to the 1970s under a re-elected Gordon Brown anytime.

I agree that I absolutely hate the Labour party, they are all of ******* morons, except Gordon Brown. I really do admire him, he stands for a lot I believe in. He wiped some debts of third world countries, went to a public school or in UK terms state school, made cannabis a Class-B drug, never uses his children to milk publicity (how many times have you seen his kids, compared to Cameron and Clegg) and the most important thing, played rugby.

In my eyes he truely was a great political figure and a nice person. He may have been a bumbling idiot on cameras, but he isn't a tv presenter, it isn't about looking good it is about getting things done and he did. I feel if he had a better group of people behind him he would have done a lot better.

It will be interesting what this Cameron and Clegg thing turns out to be, it looks pretty damaging to the middle class so far, which no doubt is Cleggs influence but has a bit of Tory flavour (no NI tax rise for employers only employees) to it. Unlike what Brown wanted to do.

I don't support any party, it is that I really respect Brown as a person, something I thought I'd never have for a politician.

Here is a hint for the 80s bullshit you are spouting, study sociology. It is interesting with the UK politics, because each party very much represents a class, or social backround, in NZL the parties are so similar as there is no real class system. UK superiority alive and kicking.

It is like talking to a brick wall though, you are loyal to one party, therefore brainwashed into one dimensional thinking.

Free your mind for authentic creativity.

Last edited:
Newsflash, you CAN have fun without alcohol.

Slightly disturbed, if only you knew. :)
Again, assuming everyone is an alcoholic and you're somewhat superior.
No-one has said you can't, YOU were the one who brought up alcohol, and only i have mentioned it again, to ask why you brought it up, and now you're going on like people are defending it left right and centre to cover up their latent alcoholism

I agree that I absolutely hate the Labour party, they are all of ******* morons, except Gordon Brown. I really do admire him, he stands for a lot I believe in. He wiped some debts of third world countries, went to a public school or in UK terms state school, made cannabis a Class-B drug, never uses his children to milk publicity (how many times have you seen his kids, compared to Cameron and Clegg) and the most important thing, played rugby.

In my eyes he truely was a great political figure and a nice person. He may have been a bumbling idiot on cameras, but he isn't a tv presenter, it isn't about looking good it is about getting things done and he did. I feel if he had a better group of people behind him he would have done a lot better.

It will be interesting what this Cameron and Clegg thing turns out to be, it looks pretty damaging to the middle class so far, which no doubt is Cleggs influence but has a bit of Tory flavour (no NI tax rise for employers only employees) to it. Unlike what Brown wanted to do.

I don't support any party, it is that I really respect Brown as a person, something I thought I'd never have for a politician.

Here is a hint for the 80s bullshit you are spouting, study sociology. It is interesting with the UK politics, because each party very much represents a class, or social backround, in NZL the parties are so similar as there is no real class system. UK superiority alive and kicking.

It is like talking to a brick wall though, you are loyal to one party, therefore brainwashed into one dimensional thinking.

Free your mind for authentic creativity.

You sit on that high horse, 15,000 miles away where none of the shite that prick introduced make the country around you go down the shitter.

You've highlighted that Brown 'wiped out debt for 3rd world countries'... You forget he actively encouraged the entire nation of Britain - the country hje's supposed to be taking care of - to run up massive debts in turn to support his 'miracle' (bullshit) economy. The samed reason he allowed the housing market to spiral out of control.

Brown is the 'great politician' who as chancellor removed all regulations from the banking system and encouraged them to work beyond their means, then was the first to blame them when the **** hit the fan.

This is the same silly **** who wants to start wars with the middle east, yet get rid of the Trident defence system - the only friggin' one we've got. I could spend 45 minutes going on about dodgy dossiers, but that'd be an old issue. WMDs to all.

Brown is a man who as a 22 year old student, wrote a book telling people how to steal from rich people and the state to live like a king. Not much has changed.

This is the man whose imposed heavy leavies on employers that it's impossible for them sustain a reasonable profit margin as most business close down or go bust.

This is the man who's precided over the highest number of unemployed people in 50 years, but disguised the figure by labelling them as 'jobseakers'.

This is the man who's precided over the rise of chave culture, benifit living, state handouts and rewarding the lazy, while at the same time punishing those who want to work and make an honest living.

This is the man who's legalised Canibis, yet won't do anything to free up funding for life-saving drugs on the NHS or even allow a top-up system for those willing to pay the extra.

This is the man who approved building a ******* dome in London instead of several needed hospitals on the same budget. Then selling the dome for 1 sodding pound.

This is the man who's never won the approval of the country, never won an election and the main reason for the downfall of the Labour party. This is also the same silly twat who thinks self-serving lowlife such as David Milliband, Alistair Darling and Harriett Harmen would make up a cabinet the country would aprove of.

Gordon Brown is a fuckwit, a liar, a cheat and a conman. He's sent this country to the dogs and only appears popular because the so-called 'working class' (or should that be 'not worked a day in their life class') would vote for Adolf Hitler if he wore a red roset. Even then however he still didn't have enough clout to keep out a 'sleezey Eaton Boy'.

So as I opened with, you sit there in your Ivory tower 15,000 miles away, casting aspersions on whoever dares have a different view to your own, as if you even have have the foggies clue what your on about. Try living in this country for a while if you want to call that Marxist **** so wonderful. You'll soon get a different opinion.

PS George Bush jr also played Rugby - which for some reason yoyu describe as 'most importantly'... Does that mean he was a great man also?

Latest posts